Alive And Well

Shadow's POV

''Amy!'' I yell, I let a few tears fall, everyone starts crying. No sobbing, just silent tears, I get up and lay Amy down softly. I get up and start walking away from her, I can't stand it. Everyone starts following after me, slowly walking, slowly crying. Then we hear a grunt, I don't turn back, knowing it was l probably Maka.

''Leaving so soon,'' I quickly turn around and see Amy trudging towards me,''AMY!!'' I yell running towards her, she opens her arms for a hug, I gladly accept.''AMY!!'' Yells the gang, running over,''Amy, please, don't scare me like that again.'' I say hugging her a bit tighter, she chuckles,''Well, we are immortal, remember,'' She says, I break out a smile.''Shadow, let's go home,'' Amy says, I smile and kiss her.

''LET'S GO HOME GUYS!'' I yell, we all cheer and start our way home,''Hey Amy, what about Eggman,'' asks Scourge, Amy smirks,''Oh, I'll get him later, right now I just want to take a bath and go to bed.'' She says, we all laugh,''Well, at least your alive and well.'' I say kissing her forehead.

-TIME SKIP

Amy's POV

We walk through the mansion doors, into the foyer. I turn around to face Scourge,''Scourge, thank you,'' I say giving him a kiss on the cheek; he blushes,''Your welcome, Amy. I better get going, take care guys,'' He says, running out of the mansion. I start my way to my bedroom, I slowly walk up the stairs, walking down the hall, and straight into my bedroom. I shut the door behind me and sigh.

I walk into the bathroom and start the water in the bath tub. I walk out of the bathroom and head into every closet and pick out: undergarments, black sweat pants, red tank top, and socks. I set them down on my bed and start my way back into the bathroom; I get undressed and jump in.

-TIME SKIP

I jump out of the tub, and let the water out. I wrap a towel around me and take out my Chaos Emerald,''Chaos Dry,'' I say, getting dry once.....again. I take my towel off and put on my robe, I walk back into the bedroom and see Shadow looking through my sketch book, while lounging on my bed.''Your an amazing artist, Rose,'' He says looking up at me, I smile in thanks. I go over to my clothes, grab them, and get dressed in the bathroom.

I walk back out and grab a hair bow and put my hair in a messy bun, which is quite difficult seeing as though I have really long hair. I jump onto the bed beside Shadow, he sets the sketch book down and pulls me into his arms.''I love you, Amy,'' He say, I smile,''I love you too,'' I say kissing him.''So Rose, what now,'' he asks,''Well, I do have a rock star career,'' I say, smiling deviously,''You little devil, didn't even tell mwah,'' He says playfully, I giggle and punch his arm playfully.

''Oh snap, I forgot I had to have a song done by next month, probably now next week,'' I say,''Well, maybe I could help ya with that,'' I sit up and look at Shadow with a raised eyebrow.''Whatcha' talking about?'' He chuckles.....oh crap.

ME: YAY! AMY LIVES, OF COURSE SHE LIVES! I COULDN'T DO THAT TO Y'ALL OR SHADOW!!

Shadow: I should kill YOU just for making me think she's dead!!

ME: Oh well, anyway I hope y'all liked this part, put some Shadamy action in for once. Yeah, I put back on some didn't I. I totally ruined that, anyway, I've actually been thinking of making a sequel. Your probably wondering,'OMG, OMG TELL US!' Well, your GONNA have to wait. I'm gonna let Shadow and Amy get married before the end, don't worry :)

Shadow: We better get married OR YOUR HEAD WILL BE ON A STICK!

ME: MEEP!! -runs away-