Food Fight With Cream

Amy's POV

''Well it's baking,'' I smile,''Cool, lets-a-go,'' Cream laughs, and we run down the hallways and straight to the kitchen.''Okay, what are we gonna bake,'' I ask,''Cupcakes,'' She knows me so well,''Yay, cupcakes!'' We laugh, then we start getting what we need, mix, frosting, cupcake pans, cupcake wrappers, strawberries, and aprons.

Me and Cream are setting the items on the counter,''So Cream, how did Shadow feel and act when I was gone?'' She was putting on her apron,''Just like everyone else, depressed,'' I put my apron on,''Oh, okay.'' Next, we get a bowl and put the mix in, then the rest of the ingredients. Then Cream takes a spoon and stirs the batter, while I put the wrappers in the cupcake pans.''Cream, can I hold the bowl now,'' I smirk,''Sure,'' She smiles and hands me the bowl and spoon. Then she turns around and walks to the sink, I then scoop up some batter and sling the batter at Cream,''Food Fight!'' I yell, she turns around and starts grabbing another bowl, mix, and the others. I keep slinging batter at her, but she finally finishes with her batter and starts throwing some at me,''HAHAHA!!'' We are both laughing, dodging, and throwing batter. 'OH SNAP,' A blob of batter hits me straight in the face,''Ow,'' I then try to grab a rag, but my foot slipped on a blob of batter on the floor, I fell backwards.''Ah!'' I fell flat on my back,''Owwww!''

Cream's POV

OMG,''Amy, OMG are you okay,''I run over to her,''I think so,'' She tries to get up,''OW!!'' She falls back down,''I might have broken my back or my ankle.'' I then think of their mission,''Amy, what about your mission?!'' Amy laughs,''Just call Shadow,'' I do as I'm told, I get out my phone quickly and text Shadow:

-SHADOW GET 2 THE KITCHEN NOW!-

I wait a sec.

-What's wrong?-

I text back.

-Amy might have broken her back or ankle, she told me to call you, please hurry-

I wait moment.

-On my way-

The next thing I knew is that Shadow is standing right beside me,''Amy, are you alright? What happened,'' He picks her up bridal style,''OW!!'' He then quickly puts her back down, but on her stomach. He then starts examining her back,''Yep, broken, but healable,'' He takes out his Chaos Emerald and presses it against her back,''CHAOS HEAL!'' There was a glowing light, then it ceases, Amy turns back onto her back,''Thanks, Shadow,'' He chuckles,''No problem, Rose. Well, see ya,'' With that he was gone. Amy gets up and stretches,''Well, what time is it, Cream,'' I take out my IPhone.''2, time for you to go to Tails,'' She nodds,''Well, see ya, Ames.'' With that I ran out of the kitchen.

Amy's POV

Cream ran out of the kitchen,''Well, well, well, if it isn't Miss.Rose,'' I look at the other door way and see Tails with some adventurous get up,''Hey, Tails. What's up with the get up?'' He smiles,''Well, we are........

ME: CLIFFHANGER!! TAILS IS PLANNING SOMETHING GOOD! Aren't ya Tails

Tails: Yup :)

ME: Well, see ya next time!