The Mission. *FINALLY!!*

ME: Okay, I'm SORRY it took me sooo long to get here, so let's get this started, this will probably be REALLY long. I'm took my time, so ENJOY PEOPLE!!

Amy's POV, Outside of Blade's Base

We finally made it to the base, we are now standing outside of the base behind the electric fence with barb wire all over it.''So, how do we get in,'' Asks Maka, me and Shadow give her the 'are you serious?' face.''Chaos Control, what else,'' says Shadow. Maka makes an 'O' with her mouth in realization, I then take out a Chaos Emerald and Shadow does the same,''Okay, I'll take Maka, you take Soul.

Then we'll Chaos Control to the other side of the fence,'' I say. Shadow nodds in response and grabs Soul's arm and I grab Maka's hand, ''CHAOS CONTROL!'' Me and Shadow yell in unsion. The next thing you know we're on the other side of the fence, me and Maka take out our battle ax,''Ready to kick some ninja butt,'' says Maka, I smirk,''You know it,'' with that said, me and Maka run into the base with Shadow and Soul behind.

In the first hallway that we run into, we are face to face with at least 10 ninjas. As soon as they see us then start attacking, we attack back with no trouble. Uppercut, kick, punch, knock out, punch, and other batle moves were done onto the ninjas and they were all knocked out easliy.''Alright, where is the Samurai swords,'' asks Shadow.''In the Weapon Room,'' says Soul, Shadow nodds.''Me and Maka will go and get the swords you guys search for Blade,'' says Soul, me and Shadow nodd and they take off running to the weapon room.

''Let's go Shadow,'' I say, he smirks and nods. We take off running in the opposite direction Maka and Soul went. We run down halls, past rooms, past ninjas (we knocked them out), and we ran into some giant room with computers, guns, and other junk.''Why hello Amelia, long time no see,'' says a voice from the shadows, I already know it's him.....Blade.''Why hello Blade, nice to hear your voice again,'' I say saracastically. He laughs,''Well, why Amy have you busted into my base and knocked out my ninjas,'' says Blade coming out of the shadows.

He is wearing a black drench coat over black pants, white tee shirt, and black combat boots, and to top it off his siganture black sun glasses.''Well, Maka and Soul asked for my help to get back their samurai swords that YOU stole,'' I say seriously, he sighs,''They weren't taking good care of them anyway,'' he says just as serious. I growl,''Well, we'll be getting the swords now and get out of your way, how does that sound,'' says Shadow.

Blade glares at us,''No way are you taking my swords,'' he then takes out his own battle ax. I get into a fighting stance,''Shadow stay back, this is about to get ugly!'' I tell him, he nods and steps back a few feet,''Hmmm, protecting him ay? I guess ya'll are going out right,'' I just gowl.

Blade smirks, he starts charging toward me with his ax raised, I just stand there in my fighting stance. I've seen Blade fight before, this shouldn't be too hard. His ax clashes against mine, we push back at each toher, trying to make the other fall back, I push harder than Blade and cause him to fall back, but only to quickly get back up again and clash his ax against mine again.

''COME ON AMY, YOU CAN DO IT,'' yells Shadow, trying to encourage me, I just smile and keep on clashes axes with Blade.''Well Amy, I see you have gotten better since our last fight,'' I just smirk at him, he then unexpectadley swifts his leg under mine causing me to fall onto my back with my ax out of my hand. Blade gets on top of me and tries to push his ax onto me, but I grab the pole of the ax ax and push back against him. I then quickly, but swiftly, kick Blade off of me, causing him to fly backwards and hit a wall.

He quickly recovers from the impact, I quickly get my ax and get ready for more. Blade charges towards me and tries tocuts my arm, I dodge the ax for awhile, but soon get cut on my right arm. It starts to bleed a bit and it didn't hurt very much, I still stood a chance. Me and Blade keep clashes axes, while Shadow stands in the back ground, watching us clash axes, in hope of me suceeding.''Come on Amy, why don't you just give up now before I have to kill you,'' I don't listen to what he says and keep clashing axes with him.

He then says the unexpected,''Stop,'' he stops clashing axes with me, I stare at him confused. He smiles and throws his ax to the side, I smile in realization and do the same. We both get into a combat fighting stance of our own and get ready ot fight.''AMY, YOU CAN DO IT,'' yells Shadow, I nodd in response and indication that I'm listening. Blade then charges toward me and tries to punch me, but I block it by crossing my arms over my face. I try to kick him, but he catches my leg and spins me but I land on my feet, not what he was hoping.

He then takes out a Chaos Emerald,''CHAOS BLAST,'' I wasn't fast enough, the blast hit me, causing me to fly through a wall to outside of the base, I was still being pushed by the blast and I hit a tree. I got cut all over my legs, arms, face, back and stomach.''AMY!'' Yells Shadow, I slowly get up, and get out my Chaos Emerald,''CHAOS DAGGERS!'' Daggers start flying out of the Chaos Emerald, staright towards Blade, he wasn't fast enough either and was pinned to a wall by my daggers.''AH!'' He yells out, I then Chaos Control myself in front of him.''You have been defeated Blade,'' Blade put on a shocked face, I then punch him in the face to knock him out.

I then start my way back to Shadow,''Amy are okay,'' he asks in concern, I smile weakly. Then the next moment all I see is darkness.

Shadow's POV

Amy smiled weakly at me, then she passed out, I ran over to her and picked her up bridal style. I got out my Chaos Emerald,''CHAOS CONTROL!'' I yell out, I teleported us to Maka and Soul.

They were taking swords off the wall,''MAKA, SOUL, WE GOT TO LEAVE, NOW!'' They turn around and gasp, they quickly get the swords and run to me.''WHAT HAPPENED?!'' Yells Maka, I then grab Maka's arm and she grabs Soul.''Blade is what happened,'' I say. I then take out my Chaos Emerald again,''CHAOS CONTROL!'' I teleported us all the way into the jet.''GO!'' I yell to Soul.

He quickly runs into the control room and starts the jet. Maka gets out some remote and makes a bed pop out of the floor, I lay Amy onto the bed,''Get some medical supplies,'' I tell Maka, she nodds and quickly runs into the bathroom.

I look at Amy in horror, she was cut all over, I hope she'll be okay. I don't know if my Chaos Emerald could heal her entirely. Maka then runs back in and tells me to get out, I run out into the control room. I just hope she'll be okay.

ME: OMG! WILL AMY BE OKAY? HOW WILL THEIR FRIENDS REACT? I MADE THIS ONE LONGER THAN SOME OF THE PREVIOUS ONES, I HOPED YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE! :)