Authors Note *PLEASE READ*

ME: Hello people! Yes I know, author's note, really!? Sorry, but yes it's another.

Anyway, this is important, I don't really know how long this story is going to be, so if you want to tell me your opinion on how long it should be then PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE tell me.

Also, all the Amy's POV, yeah you probably want other's POV if you don't mind all the Amy's POV tell me, if I need to put more of the others then tell me please! I want to make this an awesome story for you guys so I need some opinions up in here.

And if you like my story and you want to read other cool bad out stories read these:

Shadamy: The Masked Guitarist

A Snow Queen In The Shadows .:Jelsa:.

.:The Legend Of Maka Rose:.

Ask & Dare Shadamy & Friends

So that's what I have going on, also I've been meaning to ask, maybe after I'm done with this story should I make another to continue, I was thinking of doing an academy or something of the sorts and ask you guys if you want to be in the story. Maka Rose, as you have been reading is my friend's character and Soul. So yeah that's pretty much it, also please judge some but not too bad, please. I need to know so I can make them more AWESOME!!

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY, IT MEANS A LOT!!