Video Games With Knuckles

Amy's POV

It was Knuckles,''Come on, Amy. It's time for VIDEO GAMES!!'' I laugh,''Yeah boiii!!'' I fist pump the air, we run all the way to the game room, of course I won.''Alright, Amy. I have to warn ya, I'm a pro, so your going DOWN,'' I smirk,''You wish,'' We go sit in front of the Xbox360,'What he doesn't know, is that I'm also the best and world champion at video games. I NEVER lose.'Knuckles gets up and looks for a video game,''Ha! Halo Reach! I rock at this game,'' I giggle,''Me too, that's why I have it.'' I get up and walk to the WIFI box and click the WIFI on. I go back to sit down, Knuckles already had Halo sign in up. He's signs in first,''Ha! Level 49,'' I smirk and sign in,''Level 81.'' His jaw drops,''So, I could still beat you,'' I just shake my head,''Whatever.'' I start looking for a level, I pick Snipers,''Bad choice, Ames. I always win in snipers,'' I press start. The war begins.

350 Kills Later By Deadly_Roses

Knuckles POV

Amy has killed me over a hundred times, I can't believe this!''I win again!!'' She yells I just let my jaw drop,''H-how?'' She pats me on the back,''Don't worry, no one has ever beat me, The World Champion At All Video Games,'' I look at her with my jaw dropped and eyes wide,''YOU are the world champion?!'' I ask with disbelief, she just laughs,''Yeah, anyway what time is it?'' I take out my IPhone 4,''It's 1, time for the World Champion to go see Cream.'' She smiles,'To think this is the once skinny, not very strong, sometimes crazy, Amy Rose. NOW she's hot, strong, no longer crazy, and now average size Ames.' I smile back,'' Well, I must be going Video Master,'' I bow playfully, She giggles and bows back,''Well, I'll see you soon.... loser,'' We laugh,''Well, See ya Amy.'' With that I left the game room.

Amy's POV

'Well that was fun, now all I have to do is wait for Cream. Never mind,' Cream pops her head into the room.''Hi, Amy,'' She says,''Hey, Cream, what do you have planned?'' She smiles,''Well, it's.......

ME: CLIFFHANGER!! What does Cream have planned!?