Nothing But Talking

Amy's POV

''Well, I thought we could just talk,'' I smile,''Sounds good to me,'' I walk over to Shadow and sit beside him.''Well, what do you want to talk about,'' I ask, Shadow puts an arm around me,''How about, things you did while you were gone,'' I nod,''Okay, wanna know how I met Maka and Soul?'' Shadow nods.

''Okay, well, I was on my first mission Blade assigned me. I had to get 2 agents out of a military warehouse, which was Maka and Soul. They got caught stealing back their own guns, that they bought, why would the military do that, I have no clue. Anyway, I had to sneak in when the soldiers that were guarding them were gone, when they were gone I snuck in, it was really dark, but I managed. I barley saw them in the middle of the room tied to a pole, I untied them, they thanked me, I helped get their guns out of there, and we Chaos Controled out of there, so that's how we met.''

Shadow's POV

''Wow, okay I better stop listening to these stories or I'm gonna pass out from the awesomeness,'' Amy giggled,''Alright, well we have 30 minutes left, what do you want to do?'' I smirked,''This,'' I start kissing Amy, she giggles in the kiss and starts kissing back.

30 MINUTES OF KISSING LATER

We broke the kiss,''That was long,'' I nodded,''Well, time for me to go,'' She said looking at her IPhone,''Awwww,'' I pout, she laughs,''Don't worry, just go start getting ready, okay.'' I nodd, with that she walks out of the bedroom.

ME: REALLY SHORT, I KNOW, I HATE IT TOO!!