Beating Sally With Blaze

Amy's POV

''Well, can I say that, well, your not gonna be happy,'' I put on a puzzled face,''What's wrong,'' I ask. She sighs,''Sally broke into the mansion and is searching the mansion for you. She wants to kill you,'' I laugh,''Nothing we can't handle,'' Her eyes widen,''Me? Help? Thanks,'' I smile,''Well, let's get a move on.''

Me and Blaze run out of the training room, run down hallways, until we get to MY ROOM!! I run inside with Blaze behind, we run in to see Sally throwing things out of my closets,''OH HECK NAW, YOUR GOING DOWN YOU RAT!!'' I yell I run into the closet she was in and punch her into a wall.''How dare you come into my house, and MY ROOM SERIOUSLY YOU CRAZY SQUIRELL,'' She stands up and glares at me I just glare back,''YOU WILL NOT HAVE SONIC,'' She yells, she lunges towards me and knocks me onto my back. She tries to punch me in the face, but I have my arms crossed over my face.

Blaze then comes in and shoots fire at Sally. Sally jumps off me in pain and screams,''I walk to her and knock her out.''Help me take her to my cell in the basement,'' Blaze nodds, I pick up Sally and throw her over my shoulder, then Blaze asks,''Why don't you just use Chaos Control?'' I laugh,''Because I don't want to become lazy,'' Blaze O's her mouth, I chuckle,''Come on let's go.''

Blaze's POV

Me and Amy walk out of the closet, out of her room, and down the hall.''So Amy, what are you going to do with Sally,''I ask,''I'm going to put her in my indestructible cell until I get back, so when I get back from my mission, we'll talk,'' I nodd, we walk down another hallway, I spot stairs leading down to the basement, so I walk straight to it.

Me and Amy start going down the dark stairs leading into darkness,''Amy, is the cell big?'' She giggles,''Yeah, enough for at least 10 people,'' I then reach the bottom of the stairs with Amy right beside me.''Clap 2 times,'' Amy instructs me, I clap 2 times, the lights come on and reveal a cell in a corner, flat screen, and a couch.''Go open the cell door,'' I walk over to the glass door and open it, Amy walks over and sets Sally in a corner of the cell.

''She should wake up in about 3 hours, anyway I had fun really.'' I smile,''Well, it's time for you to meet up with Silver,'' She nodds,''Stay here and watch Sally, okay?'' I nodd,''Can do,'' She smiles, and gives me a hug,''I'll see ya later okay,'' She lets go and runs out of the basement.