Attack On the Gang

Amy's POV

''Hey guys,'' I say sadly, they all smile sadly.They all run to me and hug the life out of me and what surprises me is that they cried on my shoulders and chest. I hug them back, tightly like my life depended on it,''Don't worry guys, I'll be back as soon as I can. Make sure to pray for us alright, and keep your fingers crossed and hope that we live.'' I say as soothingly as I possibly could, they all nodded in response.

I pull away from our hug,''I love you guys, make sure to remember that, forever, okay,'' I tell them, they wipe their tears and Blaze says,''We love you too, Amy. Make sure to be safe and protect Shadow,'' Shadow growls in the back ground while we all laugh.''Don't worry, I will. Now, I must get my things then we must leave. This mission will be very dangerous, so make sure you DO NOT follow us under ANY circumstances. Got it,'' I say as sweetly as I could, they all nodd. I nodd back and start my way to my bedroom, leaving everyone in the lounge.

I walk down the halls, thinking of what could happen. I reach my bedroom and open the door and walk inside. I looked around my room one last time before I left, I turned to the right and grabbed my bag and hover board, I sighed,' I hope that we'll survive this and that Shadow can take this.' I think to myself, I quickly run out of the room, not caring that the door is still opened. I ran into the lounge and found everyone passed out onto the floor, I gasped in pure horror. The window was shattered, blood was on the floor, everyone passed out in their own blood and standing over all of them is one of my most dangerous enemies, Razor.

Razor is Blade's younger brother, Razor has always been jealous of me, I always beat him in everything. Razor and I would practice combat on one another and I always came out on top, Blade would always congragulate me while Razor was yelled at and told to work harder. One day he tried to kill me, but I stopped him and Blade kicked Razor out of his life, Razor left with anger, hatred, sadness, and the vow to kill me. He has tried to kill me numerous times, but I would never kill him I only knock him out and get him far away from me, but some how he always comes back. Razor is a gold and violet hedgehog, he has his quills on end like Shadow's, his eyes are a piercing violet, his fur golden, his streaks violet and red.

Razor glares at me with anger, hatred, and sadness, I glare back,''Why? Why must you always try to kill me? It is not my fault you always lost,'' I struck a nerve, he growled,''Well, you will repay me for all the abuse with your life,'' he glares at me with his violet eyes. I smirk,''You can try, but you know you will lose.'' He laughs evily,''Not this time Amelia, your luck has ran out. You will die and your friends,'' I growl, I take out my hammer and turn it into my battle ax, Razor brings out his swords, one in each hand.''This time you shall die Amelia Rose!'' Yells out Razor, he runs towards me and tries to strike with his swords, I block the swords with my battle ax's end, we push at each other, glaring with anger, sweat dropping off our foreheads. I over power his and send him flying against a wall, his back hits the wall and flys through the wall to outside.

I jump through the hole he flew through and just managed to block him before he cut my leg, I catch the blades of the swords with my ax's razor sharp end. I kick his leg, causing him to fall over, but only to jump back up again.''What's wrong Amelia? Have you lost your skil,'' he says, teasing me, I let out a light chuckle,''Nah, this is too easy, but I know how you are. You do have skill, I'll give ya that.'' He growls and charges toward me, I run toward him aswell, when he was getting close I front flipped over him to the back of him and kicked his back causing him to fall forward and onto his face. He quickly responds and gets back up and swirls around, I wasn't fast enough to block his attack and got my arm cut, blood raced down my arm to the grass below, leaving tiny pools of blood. I grunt in pain and grit my teeth while Razor laughs,''Not easy anymore, is it Amelia.'' He states with evil amusement in his eyes.

I growl at him, I take my ax and swirl it around as if i was making a tornado, I let go of the ax and let it fly towards Razor, he didn't notice until it took his arm off. He cries out in agony and pain,''AHH! HOW DARE YOU, AMELIA! I WILL KILL YOU!'' He races towards me and cuts my face, leaving my face covered in blood, I yell in pain. I take a dagger out of my back pocket and chove it into his shoulder. He yells in pain, and falls to his knees. He tries to pull out the dagger, but fails. He passes out, because of all the pain. I grab his quills and take out a Chaos Emerald,''CHAOS CONTROL!''

I teleported us to an abandoned warehouse, I let his quills go and let him fall to the floor. I take one last look at him and sigh,''CHAOS CONTROL!'' I teleport myself back to the mansion's lounge. I quickly go around and slap them all awake,''OW!'' They yell with surprise and a bit of pain, they quickly sit up and look around the destroyed room.''What happened,'' asks Silver,''You were attacked by Razor, Blade's younger brother. Don't worry I took care of him.''

ME: What will Amy's friends think? Will they think she killed him? Will they be happy that Amy saved them?