Chapter 20 (b)

Song of the Chapter : Paper Love - Allie X

I love how everyone is trying to be dark and edgy but in reality they're like Oh, I'm so dark, I think death is cool and I'm only pretending to be nice as a front. Evil, death, blood, gore, torture, etc. Let me be honest, if you feel saying you're dark and evil on Twitter or Facebook, that kinda draws attention. If you are really "evil" then you don't want attention. If you are evil, do you enjoy watching death unfold in front of you, are you one of those people who beats animals and those you "pretend to love", do you lie to their face out of spite, are you a serial torturer or stalker? These are evil, not "evil". If you are like this, congratulations, don't tell anyone or someone will take notice. It's not hard to find who the "evil" ones are, the real evil ones are the hardest to find, they are the "normal ones" in the world. I'm not saying I'm evil because I'm not, I'm also not "evil". I am not a good person however. I do good things but not out of a sense of justice, I do them because I'm selfish but self destructive at the same time. You know what that means? I'm a normal person, most people do things because they're selfish. You do something for someone else for the self gratification you get. So, if you are truly evil or dark, don't say anything. Most people are better off knowing what lives in your mind. If you are just "evil", go ahead. But know, the darkest thoughts come from the most "normal" of individuals. Or maybe I'm wrong, all I know is what's in my mind, not yours.

------- Paris.

(Nine Months Ago.)

I drift off to the calming tone of Alex humming sweetly in my ear, kissing my hair and surrounding me in his all craziness. I know he gets out of bed when his internal alarm goes off and I roll onto my back, thinking I need some exercise, pushing up on my elbows and watching his naked body through my bleary eyes disappear in en-suit closet with the phone attached to his ear. Then I remember I could be pregnant and flop back against the pillows, pulling the covers over my head again.

I wake up again when he returns with his sweaty body all pumped up, cuddling up behind me and fall asleep. If you hug a person enough, their smell becomes familiar, and you associate it with comfort, intimacy, and closeness. Alex always smells like of cinnamon gum, his laced with hints of cognac and cigarettes, I think as I slowly drift off. How ridiculously appropriate. An olfactory experience turned olfuckery. Now days I can't seem to smell cinnamon or cigarettes, without seeing his pretty face.

I wake up for the third time with him buried deep inside me, his chest to my back as he holds my waist and pumps forward. My brain is not the only thing woken up. My body jumps to attention and I reach back and curl my fingers into his hair, arching my back and tilting my head back to find his lips.

I let him take my mouth, our tongues delving wildly as he pistons forward. I push myself back onto him with each surge, every one cranking me up further and further.

"Princess, I can't get enough of you." he breathes against my mouth. "Promise you'll never leave me?"

He is still with that, but it delights me to see him concerned or even worried. "I won't." I fist my hands in his hair and yank his lips back down to mine. I love his mouth, even when he's being obnoxious and I want to sew it shut. I pull away to look at my uncertain man. He shows such confidence in everything except this.

"Please, believe me. I never wanted this to happen." He maintains his firm, powerful drives as he looks at me, but he doesn't give me the reassurance I need. He offers a small smile then bangs our mouths back together, increasing the tempo of his thrusts further.

I try hard, but I can't keep my mouth to his when he's thundering forward with such intensity. I release him and face forward, gripping the edge of the mattress to keep myself in position as I'm yanked back onto him repeatedly.