𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17.

A/N:

Chapter 16 in a gist
● it is in both Alex and Paris' povs
● Alex's confronts the District Attorney when in hospital, cops stop him from meeting Paris.
●Finally, we get to meet the fifth Grayson spawn. Gideon Grayson A.K.A Gabe. Up till now, we know about: George Daniels, Alexander Grayson, Paris Grayson, Ashley Grayson. Insert Gabe before Paris.
So it is: George, Alex, Gabe, Paris and Ashley.
● Alex and Tyrin talk about Paris and the bag which has the potential to put Alex in a long-lasting depression.
●Paris ultimately realises his true feelings and utters the three magical words.
●Alex replies by returning the wedding ring.

I'll post chapter 16 as soon as I get back my laptop. Until then I'll keep posting chapters as regularly as possible.

--------------------------------------------------

Song of the Chapter: Serial Killer - Lana Del Ray

(A year and a half ago)

(Paris' point of view)

While Alex is dreaming peacefully, I try to check the internet to see what is going on. Unfortunately, Alex has locked the computers and my cell is nowhere to be found.

After finding my car key, I sneak out to find the information on my own. Nothing like an old-fashioned newspaper to give me the information I am looking for. Once I have read everything cover to cover, I return to Grayson mansion and find Alex in the kitchen none too happy with me either. I try to smile innocently walking over to the breakfast bar but he spares me not a single glance from his phone, enjoying his morning tea.

I slip an arm around his shoulder kissing his hair. "Hi, baby."

"Where have you been?" Alex scowls at the mobile screen.

"I went out as I'm sure you know that and," I start politely and tighten my arm around his neck, making him splutters his tea, as I whisper harshly in his ear, "you can't shelter me forever! I want to know what's going on!

The tea cup clatters a bit landing on the counter-top. "I knew you had a hidden sadist in you," he croaks unwinding my arm and keeping it on his thigh, so it doesn't not go anywhere near his neck again. He massages his neck glaring at me playfully. "Decide, whether you want my cock or want me de—"

Cutting him off my spare flies into his hair, yanking it. He hisses but I can see he is fighting a smile, having no problem with me messing  his hair. It pisses me off more. "George was murdered in prison? How?" I ask, narrowing my eyes on his devilishly handsome face. "How did he even end up in prison? And did you hear how he was murdered?"

Alex wrestles my vengeful fingers  out from his raven locks. "I'll beat you ass if you fuck up my hair." He grumbles in a tone that tells me he does know.

"Alex, it was—"

"What he fucking deserved. And I don't want to hear you say otherwise."

"Why do I get the feeling you had something to do with it?" I moodily park my backside on his lap.

His arm eases around my waist. "He was in prison, Princess. How could I possibly have anything to do with it?" he says kissing on my shoulder as if I am supposed to believe he is innocent.

"Alex, please tell me what you did. At least tell me that you're going to be okay- that you're ..." I press my cheek to his temple. "You're not going to be investigated and harassed for this, are you?"

Alex clucks his tongue. "Nah, the cops are busy sorting out all of George's associates and trying to clean up that mess. They don't have time for me right now, even to harass me for no reason. Why do you think I have been here with you so much?"