Chapter 1: Monster High!

Monster World!
     Draculaura closed her locker to see Clawd standing there with a smile. "Hi." Clawd greeted and she smiled at him. "Hey." Draculaura greeted. He held his hand out and Draculaura blushed as she took his hand. They started walking down the school hallway together, hand in hand. School was over. The last class of the day had just ended. Clawd walked his girlfriend to her dorm room, the one she shares with her best friend and his sister, Clawdeen Wolf. "I will see you in an hour." Clawd told her and she nodded. "You will." Draculaura agreed. He walked away and Draculaura giggled as she walked in and saw Clawdeen and Frankie talking. "Hey, D." Frankie greeted. "Hi." Draculaura greeted as she immediately walked to her closet and opened it as she scanned her clothes. "What's your hurry?" Clawdeen asked. "I only have an hour to find the perfect dress for my date with Clawd." Draculaura replied and they laughed. "That will do it." Frankie commented. Draculaura is smaller then the average monster, so she had to try and reach a little higher. Draculaura accidentally knocked down a box that sat on the shelf above her closet. She sighed as she bent down and started putting the things back in the box as her friends got up and helped. Draculaura smiled as she looked at what was in it. It was her memories with Clawd. The ones that tell their story. The ones that saved Draculaura from Valentine's spell and proved that her and Clawd shared true love. "You really love him, don't you?" Clawdeen asked and the vampire smiled. "Yeah, I really do." Draculaura replied as she held the deflated basketball close to her chest.
    Cleo was walking with Ghoulia at her side. They passed by Clawd in the hallway. Cleo was drinking a milkshake as she stopped at her locker. She handed her shake to her best friend as she opened her locker and put her books in there. She closed the locker and took her shake back as she took another sip. "Like I was saying, Ghoulia. My dad is annoying me to the highest point of a pyramid." Cleo told her. She sighed as she shook her head. "Ahhhh." Ghoulia suggested. "I would love to ignore him, but that's impossible if you really know him. He can't be ignored, same with my sister." Cleo told her. "Ahhhh." Ghoulia suggested. "Stand up to them? Yell at them? That will just grow their fury, and I can't deal with that right now." Cleo told her as she drank more of her shake. Ghoulia smiled as she got an idea. "Ahhhh. Ahhhh." Ghoulia suggested and Cleo thought about it. Cleo grinned as she fell in love with the idea. "Praising Deuce around them to show that we won't back down or break up, I love it!" Cleo exclaimed and hugged Ghoulia tight.
     Lagoona popped her head out of the water at the school pool. Gil walked up to her in his bathing suit and had a smile on his face. He held his hand out and Lagoona took it as he pulled her out of the pool. She was wearing a bikini as she smiled at her boyfriend. "You looked great in there." Gil told her. "Thanks, I've been training extra hard." Lagoona told him. "It's paying off." Gil commented. "Maybe tomorrow we can race. See who's best." Lagoona suggested and Gil laughed. "You're on." Gil agreed. They both smiled at each other and Gil pulled her close and they kissed passionately. They pulled away and Lagoona took her boyfriend's hand and they walked out. Gil stopped walking, forcing Lagoona to stop as well. "What?" Lagoona asked. "Who's that guy in the black cloak with a hood that's covering his face?" Gil asked. Lagoona looked over and saw him too. "I don't know, but he's giving me the chills." Lagoona replied as the hooded man walked past them.
      Clawdeen and Frankie walked up to Lagoona and Gil. "Hey." Clawdeen greeted. "Did you guys see the hooded man?" Gil asked. "No." Clawdeen replied. "What man?" Frankie asked. "He wore a black cloak with a hood covering his face and he was levitating a couple of feet off the ground instead of walking. There was also a red bat logo on the back." Lagoona replied and Clawdeen's eyes went wide. "Oh my." Clawdeen commented. "What? Who is this mysterious man?" Lagoona asked. "You guys haven't known Draculaura as long as I have. You guys have never met her dad." Clawdeen replied and they gasped. "That was Dracula?" Lagoona asked and the werewolf nodded. "Yes. He hides himself from the mortal eye. Back when he use to kill normies, he went so fast that no one ever saw him. Until one day. But Draculaura doesn't talk about it much." Clawdeen explained. "What do we do?" Frankie asked and Clawdeen sighed as she looked behind her. "I don't know." Clawdeen replied.
     Clawd got dressed in a nice suit, which he had to rent, because he doesn't wear suits often. But Draculaura's worth it. Clawd smiled as he looked at a mirror. His friend and roommate, Deuce Gorgan, son of Madusa, looked up from his phone where he was texting his ghoulfriend, Cleo De Nile. Deuce smiled at his friend. "You look nice, dude." Deuce commented and Clawd grinned. "Thanks, man." Clawd commented. "Ready for your date?" Deuce asked and Clawd nodded. "I'm always ready to see her." Clawd replied and Deuce laughed. "I feel that way about Cleo." Deuce told him. "Better get going." Clawd told him and Deuce nodded as he went back to texting Cleo. "Okay, see you later." Deuce told him. Clawd left the room and headed to Draculaura's room for their date.
       Draculaura had just finished getting dressed. She wore a gorgeous pink and black dress with black heels and a pink headband as her hair laid down in waves. She was waiting for Clawd to pick her up at her room. They were going to drive in Draculaura's car that her dad got her for her 1600th birthday. Draculaura sat at her desk as she looked in the contents of the box with her memories with Clawd. Her eyes watered as she smiled. She loves him more then anything in the world. She heard a knock and wiped her eyes as she put the box back where she found it. She went and opened the door to be surprised at whom she saw. "Dad?" Draculaura asked.