Chapter 24 ★

I interrupted Yoongi's words with a hug. A tight one, while tears dripped from my eyes and ran down my cheek slowly. Yoongi's face was in shock, he was confused, I could tell. Why wouldn't he be? He didn't know my answer yet, I didn't say anything.

I didn't want to make him wait for much longer, though.

Waiting is torturous. For him and everyone.

"Don't you dare say any of that fucking shit again." I said, almost tripping over my words through my tears dripping from my . "I love you and I always will, don't be like 'I know you don't love me' because you don't know if I loved you or not."

"I.. I'm sorry..." Yoongi mumbled under his breath.

"Don't be.

Like I said, I love you and will always love you no matter the fuck we go through."

"I love you too.."

"Don't ever leave, okay?"

"Okay."

We shared tears in a warm embrace. The rest of the day together. I didn't leave his side, not for a second. I couldn't, I didn't want to. It's hard to part with the person you love.

Plus, without him, it feels lonely.

It felt like there was a piece of me missing. Everything felt cold and empty and I'd feel too incomplete to do much.

They say you don't know how much you love something when you don't have it anymore.

All The hours of waiting for him to come from work, being too far away from him to feel whole, and all those nights that I wasn't with him. Now that I look back on them, they felt so, so incomplete, like if they were missing something.

And they were.

They were missing Yoongi.

But now.

That missing piece that would always be too far from me would be close with me. I could call him mine now. I could keep near me at all times now. I can give him all of my love until we're dead.