Chapter 9 ★

I was staring off into space at my desk when someone snapped their fingers in front of my face. I quickly snap back into reality and look at who it was.

It was Seokjin.

"Hey, Jimin. You started to um.. Stare off into space again.

So, what cha' thinking about?"

Seokjin gives a small smirk once he finished his last sentence. I gave him a face that read 'really?' and I don't think he saw the message because he was still smirking, waiting for my answer.

I shook my head a bit looking back at my screen to finish my editing project.

"Oh, come on! You have to tell me! Or else!"

"Or else what?"

I slightly look at him.

"Or else I'll tell Namjoo-"

"Alright, alright. I'll tell you"

Seokjin gives a big smile and sits down at Yoongi's desk eagerly waiting to hear that's been on my mind. Namjoon's only nice to Seokjin about this, everyone else he's slaps them with some hard, cold knowledge.

Probably about work ethics and crap like that. It's been a while since he's scolded me.

"I was thinking about that new coworker. You know, Yoongi."

"Oh, him. Namjoon said that they were really close friends and stuff."

"Ah, I see."

"So, why were you thinking about him? Hm?

Wait! Do you like him?!"

"AH noooo! I told you I don't do relationships anymore."

"Yeah but you can't stop love! You can't help who you love!!"

"Yeah and I don't love him like that. Plus I met him a few days ago only!"

Seokjin crossed his arms and looked at me like a mom looking to discipline her son.

"If you don't admit right here and now I swear to the love to god I will tell Namjoon."

"Why do you always have to use Namjoon against me?"

"Because I'm a sucker for gossip"

Seokjin smiled at me and I just stared at him.

'Aish, this boy'

I looked away from Seokjin jokingly and he starts to get up.

"AH, AH NO OK I LIKE HIM!"

Seokjin turned around and looked at me with the biggest smile I've ever see on his face in a long long time.

"So. Spill the tea"

Seokjin sat back down and placed his chin on his palm staring at me. He is a mixture of a mother and a best friend in one and I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

"Ahh, I'll tell you later okay. I'll text you about it."

"Ugh.. Fine."

He rolled his eyes at me and got up and went to the break room.

I sighed in relief that Seokjin left and I didn't have to explain so much to him. It was slightly embarrassing and plus why would I want to tell him my secrets because I know for a fact that he'd tell Namjoon.

Those two are closer than me and Taehyung and I'm pretty sure they're dating at this point but Seokjin won't spill the tea and Namjoon wouldn't either.

I can only assume at this point.