Chapter 11 ★

After a few hours, I was finished with my shift at work. I get from my desk and walk over to Namjoon's office. Taehyung when home early today since he finished his video and Namjoon wanted to go easy on him since he poured his heart and soul into editing.

I open the door slowly. It reviled Namjoon sitting at his desk, 2 cups of coffee are on his desk, one is tipped on it's side.

"Ah, Joon why you gotta stress yourself so much?"

I walk into his office and shake my head at the slight mess of papers scattered on the floor. I pick up a few and place them on his desk which was also scattered with papers.

"Come on, get some fresh air for once. Being cooped up in here isn't healthy. Plus, caffeine isn't good for your body either."

"I know, I know Jimin. Anyways, you're here for a reason, yeah?"

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you something."

"Shoot."

"Can you give me Yoongi's address?"

Namjoon gave me a look like he was telepathically asking 'why?' and 'what the fuck are you going to do to him' at the same time.

"I wanna check up on him from what happened, um, yesterday."

"Ah, it's ***** ***** *****."

"Ok, thanks Joon! See ya' tomorrow, also don't stress yourself more. Take a damn break for once."

"Alright, alright Jimin. Take care!"

I wave bye from Namjoon and he waved back. I walked over to the front entrance and left for Yoongi's house. Well, it was really an apartment. I recognize it from the one an old friend lived in. I wonder what he's doing now, hopefully he's happy.

He left for America about 4 years ago. We still keep in touch but just barely.

I walked for a few minutes and arrived at the apartment complex. Namjoon didn't tell me which room his was in.

I went up to the receptionist and asked her.

"Hello Miss, do you know which room someone named Min Yoongi is currently in?"

"Room 507, 5th floor."

"Thank you, Miss."

I bowed to the receptionist and went to the elevator and pressed the 5th button. I waited for a few minutes til the elevator door opened.

I looked at the signs next  to the door while mumbling the numbers under my breath.