Chapter 8 ★

-The following day at work.-

I walked in and looked towards me and Yoongi's desks. He wasn't..

There...

This wasn't like him. He's usually early but today he's not here.

I sat at my desk and saw that there was a sticky note.

~Hey, sorry for leaving you yesterday.. I'm a emotional wreck right now so I can't show up to work like this. I'll be back in a day or two. I already told Namjoon, so I'll be a-okay! -Yoongi~

Ah, so that's why he's not here. Maybe I should visit him.. I can ask Namjoon if he knows were Yoongi lives.

Wait, why do I want to meet him?!

I only want to check up on him.. Nothing else.

Speaking of checking up on him, I wonder why his boyfriend died.. Or how he died.

This kinda brings back some memories of Jungkook.

Jungkook was never a good boyfriend. At first, he was great. Just like any other. Then.. He just became more manipulative and controlling. I wanted to leave him, I truly did, but..

I couldn't.

He would keep on threatening me if I told anyone or if I broke up with him. He threatened o Kill Taehyung, to kill my brother, my whole family.

Even me.

I wanted to keep them safe, so I stuck with him.

But apparently.. That wasn't enough.

He ended up killing my brother in the end. He was caught, but that didn't fix anything. My brother was the only one I had besides Taehyung. My brother basically died in front of my eyes. He was there one second, then the next he was laying on the floor at my feet with Jungkook behind him with a knife.

 I still don't know why Jungkook did that, Hoseok did nothing to him yet he killed him..

But it was my fault.

It was my fault trusting Jungkook even though Taehyung told me to stay away from him, I feel in 'love' with him and that's what happened. Love is disgusting..

I hate it. I'll never find anyone anyways, no one cares for me but Taehyung, but he doesn't love me like that.

The world really just has to turn on me, huh? Everyone just has to hate me, huh? Hm, who are the people who do or had loved me?

Jungkook, actually scratch that..

Taehyung..

Hoseok..

Seokjin..

Namjoon..

Yoongi...?