Chapter 5 ★

It's been.. About 1, maybe 2 weeks after Yoonie has talked to me... Maybe he really was Yoongi, maybe not. He won't tell me.

I guess I'll have to text him instead of waiting for days and days on end.

Chim

Yoonie! We haven't talked in a while.

I missed you a lot, ya know!

Hello?

Yoonie??

Answer me please?

Look, I don't mind that you're Yoongi! I swear!

Can you at least come back to me?

...

Yoonie..?

So.. Is he trying to ignore me? He might be.. Maybe he didn't want me to find out? I might have to talk to him in person instead of just texting him..

Hm.. His is kinda like what happened to me before..

Ah, yup, I can remember it so vividly.. As if it just happened. Every word, the time, everything..

So vividly.

-Clap, Clap, Clap.-

I jump at the sudden sound. I see that someone clapped in front of my face to get my attention. I look the my right, expecting Taehyung.

Nope.

It was Yoongi.

"H-huh?"

I woke up to reality and realized.. My cheeks are wet.

"You started cry for no reason."

"Oh.. Not for no reason."

"Oh. Let me guess... Relationship problems?"

"... I'm not in one currently."

"Hm, then ex problems, if that's even a thing."

I nod. Not sure how he knew or what drove him to this conclusion, but I guess I needed to get this off my chest. I haven't told Taehyung anything since the breakup happened anyways..

I tried so hard to forget these memories yet nothing works. I could take a god damn pill and nothing would be erased. Well,

Non of the memories of..

"Jimin?"

"H-huh?"

"You spaced out again. You're also crying again too."

"O-oh.. Don't mind me! I'm.. I'm fine, I swear!"

"Sure, if you randomly start crying and blank out, you're one hundred percent perfectly fine."

I froze staring at him. I had no other words to say, he was right.

I'm not fine.

"See, you're not fine. You can tell me whatever."

"Maybe... Also, you're Yoonie right?"

He stared at his screen for a good few seconds and gave the smallest nod.

I smiled at him and continued my work.

"Don't forget to reply to me, okay?"

He gives a more noticeable nod.

'Cute..'