Chapter 22 ★

Yoongi's P.O.V.

Me and Jimin were walking when I saw a bakery I've been to before. It's like Hoshi's bakery, but a bit smaller and a few different sweets. It was run by a friend of mine called Chuu. Hoshi and Chuu were my only friends in high school despite us spreading for collage.

Why did they become friends with me?

I'm not sure. I'm glad I wasn't alone in high school thought. At least I had someone with me.

I grabbed Jimin's wrist and walked towards the bakery. He was probably confused on why I suddenly grabbed him and started walking towards the bakery but I was determined to get something done.

I was gonna confess to Jimin.

I have a vague idea of what to do, but I'm not sure how well Chuu will convey it. I brought a drawing with me, one of a small cake that was decently drawn. It's colored slightly but I dont know if it's enough for Chuu to go off of.

I have a lot of faith in her though, I've been here before, of course, so I know her 'style' if you will.

Once I successfully dragged Jimin into the bakery, I let go of his wrist.

"Um, sorry for holding onto your wrist there. I need to get something, so go sit down somewhere and I'll be back in a bit."

"Oh, um, sure."

Jimin went and sat down at a table with 2 seats. It was one near the window and he stared out, looking and observing the people who passed by.

Me, on the other hand, went up to the counter to talk with Chuu.

"Hey, Chuu, I need something."

"Hm? What is it? Do you want the regular, small slice of coffee cake?"

"No, its different."

"Ah, I see. Tell me what CHUU got in mind, I'll make it come to life."

I took out the drawing that was folded and gave it to Chuu. She looked at it for a brief moment then looked back at me.

"I got chu, leave it to me!" She smiled at me and as the good friend I was, I smiled back at her.

She went to the back room and I went to the table where Jimin sat at.

"Jimin!"

He jumps a bit at my voice but eased down as I sat across from him.

"Hmmm?"

"The thing I'm getting is being made, so it might take a while. I'm sorry if it takes too long.. Eheheh.."