Chapter 3 ★

I stare for a bit, but then snap back to reality. My phone ringed.

I take if out of my bag and look at it. It was a text from Sungwoon about how much he missed me and all that friend-from-a-far-place-and-misses-you stuff. He went to America a while ago for a job, so I haven't see him in a while.

And since he's one of my best friends, he just spammed me with messages.

Sungwoon

Jimin

Jimin

I miss you

Jimin

JIMIN-AHH

Jimin

AH

OK

IM HERE

Im at work =v=

Sungwoon

So you have no time for your bEsT frIEnd?? HM?

Jimin

Yes.

Sungwoon

Im hurt.

Jimin

ok.

Sungwoon

Oh wait,

I need to go, bye!

Jimin

Bye

Sungwoon was one of those people who were too pure for this world along with Namjoon. I wish everyone was like.

After my last message with Sungwoon, I place my phone next to my laptop and finish my work. I couldn't waste more time with him because if I do, I'm pretty sure Namjoon's going to drag me out of this room by my ear like a mom and slap my face more times than I could count.

Let's just say Namjoon doesn't like it when I'm off task..

It's been a few hours. I finished my work and actually got nothing new from Namjoon to work on so I just had the rest of the day off or I could stay at the office and have the whole day as a break.

I just stayed at the office, Taehyung would have killed me if I left him to be on he bus on alone.

Plus, I wanted to know more about this 'Yoongi' or whatever his name is.

I look over to his desk and see that there's a little name stand on the side next to his laptop. It read,

'Min Yoongi - Editor'

I guess that explained his name and what his position here is.  So he really was the Yoongi guy Taehyung was talking about. From what I've heard, he's quiet and sometimes comes off rude. But he also told me people who are close to him, he treats them as if they were a celebrity, or, at least that's what Taehyung told me how it felt.

I've never been treated that way and honestly don't have any desire to be treated like someone I'm not.

I'm fine with being treated like trash, if you ask me.

But it wouldn't hurt to get to know him, would it? I mean, we both have Taehyung as a mutual friend, so he might force us to talk.

Actually, knowing Taehyung, he probably will.

I look back to my laptop screen and start to work on some of my personal projects. My project isn't really that hard so I could just work on it today and work on whatever Namjoon gives me tomorrow.

While working, I heard Yoongi shuffling beside me. I look over to see him getting up and walking out the room to the break room. I guess it's his break now which is when I have my break as well as Taehyung.

Me and Taehyung follow Yoongi to the break room.

We both got some coffee and sat down to chat about stuff. In the corner of my eye, I saw Yoongi staring at his phone with cup of coffee.

Did he not have anyone to talk to?

"Jimin, I still can't believe Yoongi works here! He said he was gonna work for a different company but I guess that didn't work out."

"Why didn't it? I sit next to him and he edits like no tomorrow. Wait, what was he applying for?"

"Manager, but they didn't see it in him I guess. He's better at editing if you ask me."

Taehyung took a sip of his tea.

"Yeah, I know, I'm right next to him, remember. Man, and I thought I was good at editing.."

Taehyung laughed a bit while I did the same. 

"Do you wanna talk to him? He's your friend, right?"

"Yeah, I guess. I can text him and we all could meet up one day so I can introduce you to him."

"Sure. Break's almost over so I'll get going. I don't really have to though since I have nothing to work on but I could do some random editing stuff."

"Alright, I'll see you later!"

We both get up and walk to go back to the office. I take one look at Yoongi and see that he's just sitting there like he had nothing to do, sipping away at his coffee. Did he finish his work as well? I can only guess.

We walk to our desk and go back to working. I look over to Yoongi's desk and see that he saved the project he was working one and labeled it '-finished'.

Huh, so he really was finished? Why hasn't he left yet, then. If he's not going to talk to Taehyung, why would he stay? I'm pretty sure he can just take the bus, it should come in about 20 minutes. 

I look back at my laptop and continue working on my project. It wouldn't take much longer to finish, so then I'll have to find something else to do.

I could just sift through my social medias in the mean time.