Chapter 2 ★

Me and Taehyung get on the bus first, followed by the male in a suit. He sat at the very front while we sat basically in the middle. I didn't know what that male was doing for the ride since I couldn't see him, so I just looked out the window while Taehyung listened to music.

After a good 20 minutes, we arrived at the office. Me and Taehyung get up when I see a familiar figure get up as well.

It was that male.

The one who was at the bus stop with me and Taehyung. I suppose he works here as well, then. He might be the new coworker since I've never seen him.

We three get off the bus and head into the building. While me and Taehyung took a right, the male took a left instead. That was the direction to our manager's room, so I suppose he's going there to speak with Namjoon, our manager.

Me and Taehyung get to our desk which are pretty close to each other. I wonder.. Is that the Yoongi guy Taehyung was talking about? Might be.. Hopefully he's nice and doesn't hate my guts like most people.

Not sure why people hated me so much. Only Taehyung, Namjoon and another coworker named Seokjin. Namjoon's always nice to literally everyone though.

Some people in this office are just too pure and sweet to be here.

Once I got to my desk, I look out my laptop and it's flash drive. I finished most of my work yesterday night, explaining why I feel like I'm going to pass out at any second. I just had to add some finishing touches then it'll be finished.

But, knowing Namjoon, he's going to make me do something else once I finish. He just tried to make us all as productive as we can be.

After about an hour or maybe two, the male walks into the room behind Namjoon. Namjoon showed him to his desk and left. The male was placed right next to my desk. The last coworker there was someone I used to love, and he loved me back, but of course like every heartbreaking story,

He left me.

So that desk was left empty for a long, long time til now.

I observe the male as he opened his laptop and started typing away. It was like his fingers had a mind of their own and typed whatever they had to.

It was kinda like if he was playing a piano, actually, he probably does play piano.

No one's fingers can dance across a keyboard like that but a pianist.