Chapter 18 ★

I woke up to someone banging on my door. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. It was almost 12 pm.

I stretched on my bed and sat up. My music from last night was still playing.

'Shit, did I keep it on repeat?' I thought.

I probably did, but whatever. I have a murder on my hands now.

I went up to my door and slowly opened it up. I saw Taehyung with a wide smile. If some reason, I felt like he was gonna torture me again with some spoopy shit.

"HEY BEST FRIEND!! Good morning, first off, and second, LET'S GO A CAFE!!"

"Um. What."

"Cmon, let's just go out somewhere, okay?"

"Fine, give me like an hour."

"Alright, I'll be in the living room."

I closed my door as Taehyung turned around and went down stairs. I went to my bathroom and washed up and showered. I changed into a thin gray sweater and some jeans. I left my room and went down stairs, I only took about 45 minutes.

That's a new record.

I peek into the living room and see Taehyung sitting on the couch reading a book. I don't know what he's reading or why he's reading, but I won't question it too much.

"Hey, I'm ready. I'll leave without you if I have to."

"AH AH AH OKAY OKAY I'M COMING!"

Taehyung scrambled to find a book mark and settled on a piece of paper since it was the closest thing to him that'd fit in the book. He placed it were he left of and closed the book as he got up. He placed it on the couch and came over to me.

"Let go!"

He went for the door and unlocked it with my spare keys. I swear, I keeps them on him 24/7 now. He's weird, but that's why he's my friend in the first place.

We're both weird for a reason or another, that's how we become the weirdest of friends.

I honestly don't know how I've stayed with him for so long but I just did..

We walked out of my house and I locked the door. We went down the street and went down a pathway I was sorta familiar with.

It's like the one Yoongi took on to see the cafe near the lake.

Actually, Taehyung brought me right there.

Same cafe.

Same person behind the counter.

"Hey Jimin. Who's your friend here?"

"Hi Hoshi. This is Taehyung, he said he found out about this cafe so he dragged me here."

"I didn't DRAG you here. I just, you know, forced you to come with me."

"Same thing basically."

"NO IT'S NOT."

"Aight aight, whatever you two, what do you want today."

"Same thing as last time."

Taehyung looked around at the menu and the display counter. He was looking around hen his eyes stopped on the cinnamon buns. 

He pointed at them and said,

"I'll have one of those and black coffee."

"Hmm, not bad. You have decent taste." Hoshi remarked.

Taehyung smiled at the compliment and went back to looking at the beautiful pastries.

"Just saying Tae, you're paying."

"W-wHAT!?"

"You're the one to brought us to this place. You're the one paying."

"Fine.."

I looked at the time on my hone and see that it's almost time for Yoongi to get off his shift.

"Hey, Hoshi make it quick, I gotta meet someone pretty soon. I got like an hour."

"Aight, here. There's your coffee, now, which of you are paying?"

I pointed to Taehyung. He pointed to me.

"Well, I choose brown hair kiddo here, what was his name, Teahyung?"

"ITS TAEHYUNG. Also, Jimin, you're older, so you pay!"

"Nah, I'll leave now, I have to meet someone."

"No don't leave me!"

"Bye!~"

I wave to Taehyung who was starting to run at me, but I close the door before he could murder me. He gave me the death glare until I was out of his view.

I walk towards the bus stop me, Taheyung and Yoongi always come off of. I sat there waiting for Yoongi, sipping my coffee ever once in a while.

Then, the bus came after a few minutes.