Chapter 21 ★

I look over to Yoongi and see he was looking down. I nudge him on the shoulder a bit. He flinched a bit, but then calmed down.

"You okay?"

He just nodded and kept walking. We already went on the elevator and got to the bottom floor. We walked out together, I tried to lighten up the situation just a bit.

"You know the band Day6, yeah?"

"Mhm?"

"Well, what did Jae say to his crush one day?"

"What?"

"How you Dowoon."

Yoongi stopped and covered his mouth as he started giggling. I stood there proud in front of him, hands on my hips, grinning like no tomorrow. He laughed so much to the point where he almost fell, but I manage to stabilize him.

"Ah.. Don't do that. Cheesy puns are just..

Cheesy. And clique. And those two things are gross and you're not."

"Alright, alright. Whatever you say."

We continued walking. There was a silence between us, but it wasn't awkward. It was comforting in a way, I guess.

"Hey, Jimin?"

"Hm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Um.. Why do you hang out with me?"

I froze and thought for a second. My only reasons were because I liked him and it was fun, I got to spend my time without just feeling nothing.

"It's fun. I don't usually go out and have fun like this until you came. I guess it makes me forget about my worries for a bit."

"Ah, okay, I get it."

I nodded and we kept walking. Yoongi, of course, soon sees a store he wants to go into.

He grabbed my wrist and drags me into a shop. It's small and lightly decorated. A light smell of sugar burning in sweets is spread around the room. There were display cases, having sweets and baked goods like cupcakes, cake and cookies. It was pretty and nice.

Ah, he's such a kid outside of work.

I honestly don't know how he's so different from when he's at work and when he's hanging out with me.

At work, he's all serious and stuff, but when we hang out, he's just a ball of energy being happy. That's the biggest difference I've ever see in someone. Not even I'm like that, not when I was younger, never have I seen someone with such different personalities at different places.

I don't mind it, though.

It won't change the fact I love him, nothing will.

Love is love, it'll stay that way.

Yoongi went up to the counter and spoke to the worker. He spoke to her for a few seconds, gave the worker a piece of paper, and after talking for a bit she went to the back room.

After about 30 minutes of talking with Yoongi there, she came back with a small cake. It had something written on it in a light, minty green color. Like Yoongi's hair, but slightly lighter. I could just faintly see the writing so I couldn't read what it had said.

The cake itself was a light, creamy color. It had a hint of orange in it. There were pure white and light orange flowers on the top of the flower. On the side, there were light minty-green stripes going along light orange stripes.

It was pretty.

I wonder who it was for.