Mermaid melody

“Shut up Karen” I scream “You can’t sing in any language!”
“Hey” she yells back.
“What you can’t I’m just saying what everyone else is too scared to let out of their minds”
Everyone slowly nods their heads agreeing with my statement.
“Wait one moment I can’t swim or breathe underwater ahhhh”

Luchia makes a bubble around me saving me from an untimely death.
“Thanks Luchia-Nee-san”
“No problem”
“Rightio back to the problem of Karen’s bad singing”
“There is nothing wrong with my singing!”
“You sound like a dying chipmunk”

“That’s a bit harsh don’t you think?” Noelle asks me trying to get me to tone it down a bit.
“Someone’s got to tell he the ugly truth Noelle, You can’t sugar coat everything” I give her a serious look while Karen gets even more angry at me.
“Right well Noelle and Rina will be giving you singing lessons till you at least don’t sound like a moaning cow” I say as I link my fingers through her pearl necklace and pull it off.
“And you won’t be needing this” I say.

“Actually…”she says.
“When you can sing come find me you overgrown fish”
“I wish I could swim” I moan as I doggy paddle away. Sadly doggy paddle doesn’t count as swimming.
Luchia grabs my hand and helps me along to the shore and I smile in appreciation.
Hannon and Coco are waiting for me with a towel.

“Thank you” I say to all of them.
“Oh and Hannon give up on that guy he likes Sara the orange pearl voice” I shrug as if it were common sense.
“There’s a better guy that will come after and he will love you oh and watch out for a creepy cross dressing guy called lady bad he will try to kill you guys.”
“I think he’s awesome” I whisper under my breathe.
“What?” asks Rina.
“Nothing, I’ll be leaving now”
“Hey ,My Pearl” Karen yells. Whoops.

_______________
Karen Can't sing well thats what I think and we are all entitled to our opinions. I hope you all liked this chapter because I did not. I failed you I am so sorry but my arm hurts. Seriously we did archery I love archery but the bow hates me and it attacked my arm and now it's purple as much as I love purple I don't want to be purple.