Heart no kuni no Alice

“I’m the mad hatter, I’m the mad hatter” I laughed while putting on Bloods hat. Laughing hysterically I spin round in circles until I stand in front of Alice. Taking her hands in mine I spin her round to. She screams a little in surprise.

Suddenly I’m jerked to a halt by strong hands,

“Give me back my hat” The command escapes Bloods lips.

“I don’t want to” I pout.

“Now” he growls reaching for his hat as I jerk it out of his reach momentarily.

“Stop being such a child!” he exclaims.

“But I am technically a child still and I want your hat” I reply.

“Oh Blood just give her the hat you can get another can’t you?”  Alice poses the question.

“Oh please give me a the hat” I beg.

“No that’s my hat”

“Blood” Alice says.

“No Alice this is my hat and I like it”

“I want the hat”

“Fine you can have it, you brat”

“I’m not a brat I just wanted your hat” I say straightening it on my head.

Blood huffs in annoyance.

“Why are you even in my house?” he asks.

“Because I wanted your hat” I point out.

“Why did you not go somewhere else?” he asks

“I wanted to see Alice”

“How did you know Alice would be here?”

“Because she looooves you” I carry out the word.

Alice blushes as she tries to deny her feelings for Blood.

“Oh Onee-chan there you are come play with us” Tweedle dee and dum shout.

“Hey look guys, Do you like my hat?”

“Sure do, can we play now?”

“Sure but can you guys swap to your adult forms?”

“Why one-chan?”

“No reason”

“Oh ok sure, lets play kill the guards”

“I need a weapon” I point out.

“Ahh what do you want?”

“How bout a sword, some throwing knives and a halberd” I say.

“Sure one-chan” they say as they bring me the weapons.

“Ok lets play” I say.

“Ready, set, GO” and we rush into the midst of battle just cause we could.

I suddenly have a weird obsession for anything Alice in wonderland related. I also really love that hat and want one. I watched the Heart no kuni no alice (Alice in the country of hearts) and you know what it was nothing like the manga and I was disappointed. I mean I still liked it but it just wasn’t the same. I want to play that game Alice: Madness returns it just looks so cool. Oh my see what I’m talking about I’m just weirdly obsessed, I’m even going to watch Alice in wonderland with my friend tomorrow…I have problems. Well I hoped you like the chapter because I was severely disappointed with myself I even forgot to put Peter and Vivaldi in in and Julius. Well maybe in another chapter you know. Well leave a comment I love reading them and um… maybe a suggestion cause I’m running low on ideas.