Prince of tennis

You know I really have to get this falling from the sky thing under control. I mean really? I hit the tennis ball back at Ryoma as I land on top of Kaidoh. Wait Kaidoh? Oh my gosh better run if I respect my life. With the thought I just sit there on top of him. He’s comfy okay, don’t judge me.

“Get off me you Brat” he screams from under me.

“Only if you say please” I give him a stern look.

“Shut up brat” he gives me a menacing glare and I shoot one right back. Mine won of course because as we all know you do NOT mess with Kei. Not now, Not ever if you value your life.

“Did she just beat Kaidoh at glaring?” Eiji pipes up

“Damn she’s scary” Horio whispers to his friends.

“I heard that” I give them a sweet smile which made them shrink away.

“Come on guys is my smile that horrific?” They nod and I frown. Aww I’m scary.

“Fuji?”

“Yeah?” he asks pleasantly.

“I like cookies” I say and everyone’s like WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS CHICK?

“Hey Hey Ryoma let’s play a game ok?”

“Fine but don’t cry when I win” he smirks. I materialize a racket in my hand. We start and I fail miserably.

“Have you ever even played tennis before?” Inui asks.

“Once” I smile.

“You have a 100% chance of losing” he says in a monotone voice.

“Shut up Einstein” I hit the ball at his head and he stumbles over as he didn’t expect my outburst.

“I played Badminton don’t underestimate my hit” I point at him.

“Uhh this is tennis” Fuji points out.

“Wanna try me bro?” I ask and he backs away.

“She has good aim and a decent hit, she has a 1% chance of winning”

“YEAH” I dance around.

“She’s happy over one percent?” Ryoma raises an eyebrow.

“You’re insane” I says.

“What was your first clue?” I ask innocently. They all sweat drop.

“Time to go” I jump into a purple blob.

_____________

Lol I was in history and we were watching superbowl ads and there was this oreo one and they were in a library whispering what the best part was and this guy flips a table and so on it was so randomly funny. Then my friend pulls out a pack of oreos. Then she looked at me and was like “Hey honeysoy look what I have”. She is strange and how I got the name honeysoy is unknown she was also feeling everyones ears… I’m pretty sure she’s insane. Anyway sorry this took so long and no it’s not funny (goes to corner of shame) I haven’t even gotten to chapter 200 I’m so lazy. I’m watching deadman wonderland… It’s interesting. Oh yeah who thinks I should do a Naruto fanfic?

Kei-chan