Attack on titan

“Annie, are you ok? So are you ok Annie?” I sing as I walk up to everyone.

“I’m fine” Annie looks at me like I just grew an extra head.

“Annie, are you ok? So are you ok Annie?” I continue singing.

“I said I’m fine” She says again with a straight face.

“Annie, are you ok? So are you ok Annie?”

“I’m fine” She says, annoyance lacing her words.

“So, Annie are you ok? Are you ok, Annie? You've been hit by, you've been struck by a smooth criminal” I finish with a grin.

“What the hell?” She deadpans.

“So you and Armin?” I raise an eyebrow. A blush makes its way onto both of their faces.

“I knew it, so cute” I squeal like a little girl and everyone gives me a weird look.

“What?” I ask.

“Who the hell are you?” Jean asks.

“I am Kei” I reply fixing my scouting legion jacket. They have awesome jackets so I swiped one off Hanji.

“You’re part of the scouting legion?” Eren asks.

“No, Hanji let me have her jacket since she thought I was interesting” I say.

“KEI” I hear my name being screamed. I turn around to be faced with a very angry Levi.

“LEVI” I hug him and he stiffens in shock. Everyone raises an eyebrow.

“So, Mikasa, when are you and Eren getting married” I ask innocently.

“He/She’s just family” They both mutter.

“Mhhmm, well then Jean, Mikasa can date you” I smirk. Jean blushes and Eren packs a fit.

“There is no way that is happening, Titans can eat us before that” Eren yells.

“Eren, a Titan did eat you” I point out.

“That’s not the point” He pouts.

“Anyway, why is Levi-Heichou here?” Sasha pipes up.

“I rearranged his cleaning products into alphabetical order” I reply.

“And?” Jean says.

“They aren’t in the order I want” Levi mumbles.

“Levi the clean freak” I start clapping which earns me more weird looks. Me and Sasha start sniffing and after a moment we pounce on a guy with baked potatoes.

“POTATOES” We scream in unison.

“Are they related?” Armin asks.

“Who knows” Eren replies.

After finishing my potato I give Sasha a hug.

“Well, Eren here’s some advice, at some point, you will have to take down a friend so don’t hesitate or they become crystalized and it’s like Guilty Crown all over again” I tell him.

“Um, ok?” He replies.

“Well, I gotta go” I say and create a portal. At this point Hanji runs in excited. I jump through my portal, I’m not becoming a test subject for Hanji.

_________________________

Sooo, Attack on titan, it was pretty good, I’m still pissed at Annie L I ship ArminxAnnie as you can tell :p Every time I think of Annie I keep getting Smooth Criminal stuck in my head lol. Well hope you like the chapter :D

Kei-chan