Mirai Nikki

I run along a non-existent road. No, I mean I’m running on nothing, like I can’t even see it. It’s really awkward to look down. You just see nothing. Suddenly I crash into a pink haired girl. My eyes widen. Ok make friends with her now so she doesn’t kill me.

“Hey Yuno-chan” I help her up awkwardly.

“Who are you?” She asks me suspiciously.

“My name is Kei, I’ll help you get Yuki, please don’t kill me” I beg.

“Sure” She grabs my hand and dragged me with her, one problem down.

We pop out of a portal and into Yuno’s house. Yuno proceeds to kill her other self. It was…Yeah it was gross cause I had to help bury the bodies and her parents were rotting, that’s just nasty guys.  

“Ima go find the bathroom I need a bath” I choke out. I feel stinky just from touching those bodies, wait why am I helping she’s crazy, oh yeah I don’t wanna die, that’s it.

“Down the hall to the right” Yuno calls out.

So after finishing my bath I get dress in Yuno’s clothes, because My Victorian dress would look out of place and so would my kimono and my Black Knights uniform so it was my only choice. I still have Artemis though. I walk down the halls looking for Yuno while singing Girl next door by Massad at the top of my lungs.

“She makes me feel alive a-a-alive, alive, alive, she’s the girl next door” I sing out of tune. It’s catchy ok and now that I think about it this song doesn’t make much sense to sing considering where I am. Well I guess she make Yuki feel alive since every time he’s will her someone tries to kill him or she does. I shrug and continue on my way.

The next day I walk to school with her. This is when it starts… BATTLE ROYALE.  I walk into the classroom. Walking over to Yuki I drop him a note reading ‘she’s cray cray, she’ll help you trust her”. Then I walk off and teleport to Minene because she’s awesome and her and Nishijima are a great couple.

“Hey Minene” I hug her.

“Hey, get off me, who the hell are you?”

“I’m Kei, Marry Nishijima, You’re awesome,  A reject power ranger wannabe will drug you, goodbye” I say before teleporting to Dues. MuruMuru creeps me out but Akise is cool you know.

“Dues” I say.

“Kei” He replies.

“Murumuru is second’s minion” I yell. Everyone looks at me shocked.

“I know everything” I smile.

“Get her” Murumuru yells for some unknown reason and I jump into my portal.

________________

It’s short and it sucks, I’m sorry. So it was my birthday yesterday… My friend gave me a jar of dirt and a Christmas card :p she also gave me a pretty locket, she’s so awesome. If you haven’t heard Massad’s new song, Girl next door go on Youtube now it’s awesome and Jamie curry is in it, she’s so funny and they are both New Zealanders, That’s cool for me since I live in NZ. Umm I have exams coming up L Hope you enjoyed this chappy my Munchkins.

Kei-chan