Bleach 2

“Aww, come here lil Shiro” I coo as I run after Shiro.

“Leave me alone, you weird hag” He yells back.

“Hag? Weird?” I stop and everyone looks at me.

“Ok, yes I am weird but I’m not a hag” I run after him summoning my own Zanpakuto.

“Come here lil Shiro” I growl and he runs to Momo scared. Wow, he really is a kid.

“Shiro, apoligize” Momo instructs.

“But she was teasing me” He pouts and Momo gives him a look. He eventually complies with Momo’s order.

“Kei, what are you doing here?” Ichigo bursts through a wall.

“Ugh, A, please fix that wall and B, because I got stuck in a time loop which brought me back here” I rub my forehead. Note to self, if there is a sign saying ‘this way is more fun’ don’t listen to it.

“Anyway what are you doing?” I ask.

“Saving Rukia” He announces.

“Yeah ok, have fun with that” I par his shoulder as I inspect Orihime in her Shinigami attire.

“That hairstyle suits you better, actually I think I like the shinigami robes on you better aswell” I tell her and she smiles.

“Thank you.” Strange girl she is.

“Kenny” I squeal as I jump at him.

“Kei?” Kenpachi looks at me surprised.

“Who else?” I ask hugging him while everyone gives me weird looks.

“How is she not dead?” Everyone starts whispering.

“How’s Yachiru?” I ask him.

“I’m good, Kei-chan” Yachiru jumps out of nowhere and hugs me. Hugs to go around people, bring em, group hug this shit up.

“Time to die” Gin lunges at me. I deflect his attack with my Zanpakuto, turns out its name is Kurama, makes me think of the nine tails. I bare my teeth.

“Bring it, why’d you have to kill Aizen?” I stab him.

“Not telling” He smiles. Creepy.

“Fine” I sadistically grin and stab him to death.

“That’s ma girl” Kenpachi laughs while everyone stands in shock.“Ima go now” I run off. That is how you make a violent exit… I don’t like Gin and I’m pretty sure he killed Aizen.

________________________

I’m pretty sure Gin killed Aizen…I dunno I just finished season 2 0-0 It’s school holidays and I’m so bored and I hate to say it but would school start back again already? Seriously I’m watching the winx club… Someone needs to slap Bloom, she’s meant to be like the leader of the group and she runs away from everything (sigh) I still like her though. Anyway here is Bleach again as I didn’t add lil Shiro last time. I like that nickname :P

Ps. Read White Shadow (I’m planning on a sequel but it’ll be about their daughter :D)

I’ll also be starting another Naruto fanfic soon.

Kei-chan