Shugo chara

“OPEN HEART” Amu’s voice resonated throughout the air. A shining light blinded me and I shielded my eyes with my hand, after a moment the light receded.

“Good job Amu” Kukai patted her back.

“And the Joker does it again clap clap” I say clapping.

“Who are you?” the whole group turns to see.

“Well you can call me Katy” I say pushing my glasses up.

“What do you want?” asks Tadase.

“I want the embryo, little Prince!”

They looked at me shocked by this development. Well I mars well try the role of villain while I’m here.

“Mistress, Shall we teach these peasants a lesson?” My little chara asks.

“We shall, Heart unlock”

As a tornado of stars and sparkles surround me, my chara slips back into her egg.

A dainty silver tiara with little demon horns pops onto my head and a short black and purple, ruffled, gothic Lolita dress appears instead of my t-shirt and jeans and giant black angel wings sprout from my back.

“Demon queen” I announce.

“Hey I’m not a prince, I’m a king, I’ll rule over you all you peasants hahahahaha” Tadase’s delayed reaction displays.

“Well king why do you not help your queen?” I ask slyly, a king cannot deny his queen.

“You’re evil” he yells snapping out of his daze.

“Oh I didn’t want to have to use this” I say with a sad expression.

“Use what?” Amu asks.

A little black old gothic style key appears in my hand.

I grab Tadase and pull him back.

“Heart change” I turn the keys as if it were in a lock.

Shadows surround Tadase and his frills change to a black vampric suit.

“Shadow king”

The group looks shocked.

“Do you like my little trick?” I ask innocently.

“What did you do to him” Ikuto yells.

“Oh so you care for your cousin? Well with my little key I locked the light within him changing him to black, thus my shadow king is born, is it not wonderful?”

“Come on kitty cat fight, Shadow kill him!” My voice holds an authorative tone.

“You know I can’t be bothered fighting you guys, have fun with shadow” I laugh cruely before stalking away into the shadows.

________________________________

Well hope you guys like it. Wow I’m almost up to 1000 reads 0_0. I wanted to try being the villain for once instead of the matchmaker or the advice lady. So yeah what do you think? And we should all say thank you to Furi just because she gives me all the suggestions and well you know you don’t but if you want to all goods. Oh and I went shopping oh my gosh I LOVE PURPLE yup got two tops for 15 dollars, bargain! And a skirt that with the style kinda looks sailorish it’s cute anyway hope you enjoyed. Oh and I haven't seen shugo chara for awhile and i haven't seen party so I dunno what happens yet and um If I got anything wrong I'm sorry.