Higurashi

Slipping the rather large knife out of Rena’s hand I back away to Rika’s side. She’s the sanest one here and that’s saying something. Shion walks over to take the knife from me.

“Oh, hells no, you ain’t having this knife Miss psychotic” I point the knife in her direction and she puts her hands up in surrender.

“I am not psychotic” She huffs.

“Says the girl who kills her sister, grandmother, Rika and so on” I reply.

“If you haven’t noticed Rika is right next to you” She hisses.

“Yeah, she had to reset time to fix your mistakes” I raise an eyebrow.

“Shouldn’t we be stopping Rena from running away?” Satoko asks.

“Keiichi, catch her” I instruct him and he runs after her.

“You’re still an evil little brat that killed Keiichi, although Shion did kill you, hmm” I mumble and everyone gives me weird looks besides Rika, who knows what I’m saying is true.

“Ah, Kei-chan, what are you talking about?” Shion asks oblivious.

“Alternate timelines” I stare at her.

“Are you insane?” Satoko asks.

“No, even ask Rika” I pout. I’m not insane. Satoko proceeds to ask Rika if I’m insane and Rika says no. Ha, told ya.

Keiichi brings back a screaming Rena.

“Shut it, you’re giving me a headache” I yell.

“You know, you’re mean” Satoko points at me.

“And you like killing people, we’re even” I snap. What? My head hurts; I’m snappy when I have a headache.

“You know what? I want to leave before one of you guys kills me” I feel unnerved by Rena. I mean she did hack people to pieces, if that’s not disturbing I don’t know what is. I create a portal and jump through, taking the knife with me. I could use it to scare some people, could be handy if someone tries to kill me, I dunno.

______________

Short chapter… I just couldn’t think of anything to write so you get this. I’ve only seen the first season of Higurashi and well it was uhh how to explain it? Screwed? Made no sense? I can’t explain it. So I shall update when my brain decides to be productive :p Also I found this Band called ONE OK ROCK, oh my gosh they are epic, Go check em out :D

Kei-chan