Broken Blade aka Break blade

I skip into the palace only to be stopped by spears pointed at my throat.

“Calm ya horses dear” I push one spear away with my fingertips.

“Who are you?” King Hodr asks.

“Ummm… A person I believe” I ponder on the thought.

“Your name?” He sighs.

“You can call me Kei” I smile.

“Kei” Rygart rushes into the room after me.

“You know her?” Hodr asks. Rygart pants and waves his hand trying to gesture ‘yes’. Sigyn  Stalks into the room.

“Ok, we need to solve some life problems here” I speak up giving everyone a fright at how loud and serious I sounded compared to a few seconds ago.

“Sit down” I instrust and everyone complies.

“Ok, first problem” I create a portal and pull Girge through.

“Good guy Girge needed to come back” I hug him while he stands dumbfounded.

“Witch, he is dead” Afew guards yell.

“Shut ye gobs you’ll catch flies” I hiss.

“When you die, you go to another dimension, I just brought him back to this one, he is very much alive” I pat Girge on the back.

“Thank you” He stutters out uncharacteristically.

“Algoods, I like you” I smile.

He gets down on one knee with his hand over his heart in a military oath position.

“I will serve you mi’lady” He vows.

“I’ll call when  I need ya, knight boy” I pat his hair. I’m jealous of his hair, it is fabulous. He is fabulous, I might bring him along as a pet, I smirk at the idea and everyone gives me a strange look.

“Ok, ok next problem, Sigyn my dear” I look at her and teleport her marriage certificate.

“Isn’t that?” Hodr and Sygyn exclaim.

“Sure is” I set it on fire.

“Burn baby burn” I laugh hysterically before straightening myself up.

“Marry whoever you want now” I wink at her.

“I guess it is legal now” Hodr contemplates.

“Hodr” Sigyn raises an eyebrow.

“I know you love Rygart” He says. She looks down shamefully

“Go, be with him, you will be happy” He smiles and she hugs him.

“Well, my work is done” I say jumping through my portal.

______________

Wooo another chapter… after so long… Well here it is :P Sorry guys I’ve had Shakespeare, badminton and lots of school work (Cries in corner) I’ll try to update more often J