Dang girl!

I woke up around noon. It was the best sleep I had had in along time; every other night I was lucky to get more than five hours of sleep.

I stretched my arms feeling energized. My luck it was Saturday. Yay! That means no work.

I crawled from underneath my blanket and walked directly towards my bathroom.

The water was hot as I stepped my bare body under the faucet. I lathered my hair until it was white from the shampoo. It smelt like fresh coconut. The smell made my mouth water. It almost smelt good enough to eat.

I let the water wash over me for a few more minutes before forcing myself to turn it off. I could of stayed in there for at-least another 30 minutes if I really wanted to.

I pulled the shower curtain back and stepped over the side of the tub. The cold air met my warm body, instantly making me shiver.

I dried off and slipped into a pink v-neck shirt and a pair of extremely skinny jeans. Skinny jeans really didn't flaunt my body; I had no curves whatsoever. I had almost a boyish type figure. I looked more like a stalk of celery then a pear to be honest.

I descended down my stair way, making my way directly to the kitchen cabinet. I grabbed a granola bar and devoured it in seconds.

"Bella! Come here girl!" I called for my dog. I waited for a few moments. Any second now she would come waddling towards me.

Some reason she didn't come. I searched in the guest room, she usually stayed in here. This was where her fluffy doggy bed and toys were located at.

"Bella where are you?" I questioned with concern. She never ignored me. She always listened.

I called for her a second time. There was still no sign of her. I looked for her everywhere, but she was nowhere to be found. After few many failed attempts at finding her I gave up. Maybe she somehow got out and ran away?

I needed to get my mind off of her though. After all she was probably just hiding extremely well or sleeping.

I flipped the channel on. I scanned up and down the guide to see if anything good was on tv. Of course nothing seemed to spike my interest. I finally decided to turn it to family guy. This show was hilarious.

I was bored out of my mind. I had noone to talk to since Jake wasn't staying with me. I couldn't just stay here all day. I seriously needed to get out more.

I took out my red cell phone and slid it up. I dialed the number of the only person I could think of. Betty's. I let out a loud sigh as it went straight to voicemail. She was actually cool; she was probably out with a big group of friends right now.

My thoughts were wrong. Evidentially, she wa still half asleep. Her voice sounded scratchy and groggy as she spoke in the phone.

"Hello" she replied.

"I was just wondering if maybe you want to do something tonight. Like maybe hit up the club or something?" I questioned.

Her voice suddenly lit up. I knew she couldn't resist going to the club. She was a awesome dancer.

"Oh yeah girl! Sounds good let me just get dressed. Will go to the mall to look for you something to wear!" She enthused. 

"Okay, just tell me when you're ready and I'll head to your house to pick you up." I replied.

"Oh, no! You stay right were you're at. I'll come get you instead.

"Okay. Whatever you say.See you later." I agreed as I ended the call. I offered to drive, but since she insisted I'll let her. Besides, I was running low on fuel anyway.

About forty-five minutes later I was startled as I heard the sound of knocking on the door. "Come in!" I shouted loud enough were she could hear me.

I arose from the couch and greeted her. She squeezed me as she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Hey Girl!" She exclaimed as she unwrapped her arms from my waist. She was obviously not shy. She was full of spunk.

Her hair was pulled into a side brain and looked like it hadn't even been brushed. She had a oversized hoody on and a pair of swears to match. For once I actually looked more presentable then her.

"Let me grab my purse and will be on our way." I stated as I walked briefly ul the stairs.

We jumped into her Ford Focus and shot off. Her car was almost spotless. She was a neat freak unlike me. I could care less how clean my vehicle was.

We made small talk as we pulled into the parking lot. Most of the ride i couldn't even talk because she was too engrossed into some pop song that was blasting from her speakers.

We walked into the mall and headed straight to Dillards. I always thought they had the cutest dresses.

After her trying on a few dresses, she finally found the one she had her mind set too. It was a neon orange color. The top was cut low enough to see some cleavage and the length barely passed her butt. It was also very tight fitting revealing her bodacious curves, but you know what they say, 'If you got it, flaunt it!'

She also picked out a pair of black stilettos that revealed her perfectly pedicured toes. I would literally break my neck if I stepped into them.

After finding everything she wanted we decided to shop for me. I chose some dresses that I thought were cute, but everyone I showed her she shook her head no. After trying on a few more and getting a no in response for an answer I reluctantly gave up.

I waited in the dressing room for Betty to search for me a dress. She brought back a hot pink dress. My eyes were automatically attracted to it; the color was just so eye-catching.

I suddenly felt extremely self concious and pretty at the same time as I slipped it on. It wasn't as low cut as hers, but I still thought it showed way too much. The length was longer too, coming right down on my mid-thigh. It was tight and clung straight to my body. Unfortunately, I had no curves but somehow it made my hips look a little wider. My boobs on the other hand, still looked small.

I opened the dressing room door and cautiously walked out to face Betty.

"Damn girl! You gonna be one of the finest looking woman in the club tonight!" She shouted, causing a few heads to turn andlook in my direction.

My cheeks immediately turned a bright pink. I hated any kind of attention.

"You really think it looks good?" I questioned timidly as I pulled at the bottom, trying to magically make the length longer.

"Would I lie to you?" She spoke.

I shook my head in response and went back to the dressing room. I looked in te mirror one last time before taking it off. I actually looked hot for once. I immediately wished Jake could see me. He never sees me 'dressed' up, but he still manages to see me as cute.

I also bought some silver, sparkly heels. They were not to tall and not too short. Just perfect. I'm surprised I could actually mange to walk in them.

Before leaving the mall, we decided to grab a bite to eat. We decided to just grab a quick bite at Wendy's.

We drove home without speaking we just drove home with the quite murmur of the radio drifting throughout her car. I was happy with my purchase and couldn't wait for tonight.