Chapter 25

--- 25 ---

ANDY:

"Are you sure you're Okay??" I asked Austin as he'd parked the car in the school's parking lot ten minutes ago and we were still sitting in. He was just staring through the rain-dropped windscreen to school building with narrowed eyes. Like he was thinking about something and trying to spot someone from the crowd. "Its okay if you go back home, I'll ask Col-"

"I'm perfectly awesome..." he forced a smile, looking at me reassuringly.

"What ever you say..." I smiled, glancing at the off-white and red bricked building of our school. It was shining as the rain had washed away every dot of dirt off it. "You know, it does feels weird going school after spending an almost honeymoon type trip..." I shouldn't have said that because Austin let out a hearty chuckle and my cheeks went red and hot despite it was growing cold due to weather which was extremely cool.

"You're really giving me cracks about our Trip-" he smirked, correcting my lame use of word. "-I'ma gonna have to make the Real after marriage trip more interesting..." his lips curled up in a smirk that looked so perfect on his face revealing his left cheek dimple, making me wanna kiss it right away.

I bit my lower lip as Austin's smirk grew wider seeing me drooling over his face, especially the lip part. My cheeks turned into much brighter color as I felt the blood rushing in them, making me feel hot. Austin brought his hand to my face, brushing my right cheek lightly. He locked his eyes with mine.

His deep blue eyes weren't piercing as usual or oceanic that would always drown me in, but they were intense. So much intense that I felt I was melting in them. The smirk on his face turned in to a smile which didn't touch his eyes which were soft but sad.

His smile slightly shrunk and then finally faded as he stared in my eyes. He sighed heavily. "We should get going. People are staring..." he forced a weak smile.

I looked away feeling stupid for holding him for so long but I needed to know what was bothering him! Why as he so upset... or curious? He'd looked quiet worried since the day we went to the City. Like something bad is gonna happen. I've never seen him so worried and lost in his thoughts before. He seemed like concentrating so much on something that had something to do with him and his past. I wondered what it was. But he never told me anything but... 'It's nothing at all, you're just feeling it...' followed by a smiled and a quick intense kiss.

He turned in his seat and reached for our bags at the back seat. He handed me mine and quickly got off. I got out when he was as my side holding up the umbrella. I was raining mildly. "I want to know what's bothering you. Please..." I demanded slowly for the thousandth time ever since, reading his expressions but they were the same.

"Thought of losing you..." he mumbled quietly so I couldn't hear him but I did. Just as I opened my mouth to ask him why on earth he'd think that, his lips landed on mine. He gently kissed, back and forth but didn't forced his tongue in my mouth. His free hand found mine and our fingers got intertwined.

"Andy!!" we heard Collie squeak not too far away so we broke apart. She reached us with a strange twinkle in her eyes. A grin was pasted wide on her face.

"I'm gonna see you later..." Austin said and took off. Collie quickly stepped nearer so we could share the umbrella. I was watching Austin as he disappeared in the school when Collie jumped at me hugging tightly.

"God you're back!!" she squeaked.

"You forgot to add 'oh my...'" I mumbled against her.

She pulled back grinning at me. "Yeah, Oh my God!" she chuckled. "You've to tell me all about it!" her excitement made me, shiver.