Chapter 17

---17---

AUSTIN:

"What the hell you called me here for?!" I barked at Jake who was grinning at me, showing all his teeth.

"You're gonna race."

"I don't wanna."

"Yo man! You freakin' love this stuff!" he clapped his hand behind my back.

"I do. But I'm not feelin' it right now." I turned back to leave but Jake swirled me around. "Seriously man I'm tired!" I back a little but Jake gripped my collar, shirking me towards him.

He hit his forehead to mine. "You aint goin' anywhere, you got it!?" he hissed. "I've got ma money on you. So you win this for me-"

"Jake I don't this anymore!" I shouted.

"Yo pretty boy! I don't take no as answers. You get you're ass in there and double my money. You got it!?"

"What do I get?" I stared back in his dead black eyes.

He laughed, pushing me away. He swirled his arm around my shoulder and started walking. "You get glory Aus. I know you wanna win you're soccer match badly. You win me this... you have your match."

Damn it! I wasn't ready for this!

I had no idea Jake would call me for this!

"Here's your baby." Jake pointed to a Porsche sports car. He rubbed his palm on the scratch less silver surface. His eyes sparkled as he could imagine the money he was gonna earn from me. "Porsche 918 Spyder with more than 700 horse power-"

"Don't need details! Just show me who am I to battle with?" not that I didn't like it but I just wanted this to be over with. Jake has been using me like this for a long time and I enjoyed it but tonight wasn't the right time.

"What's the hurry Tiger... your prey's right here."

I turned around and found Kyle McCartney standing behind me, grinning at me. He had his arms curled around two blonde chicks.

"This is the great Austin Blake ladies. Soccer team captain and a great racer..." He grinned. I could feel the sarcasm hitting me right on my face. "Since his coward brother ran away he's the last of Carlson or only until he marries..." He lowered his arms to the girl's hips and pushed them to me. "He's yours ladies..."

Both the blondes walked to me, and stood real close. I ignored them but one of them started trailing her finger on my chest.

"What do you say Austin? After the race at my place?" she whispered sexily in my ear.

I turned my face looking in her light blue eyes. "Get away from me you whore!" I hissed but she smiled dashingly pulling herself up, rubbing her boobs at my arm.

"I love your attitude hottie... is it the same in bed?"

I rolled my eyes at her trying to push her away but she landed her pout lips on mine. "You're good." She mumbled but I pushed her away, stepping towards Kyle who was totally enjoying my annoyance.

"Don't you like my gift Austin?"

"These bitches won't make you win. It's just me and you, Kyle." I said through my teeth.

"It always was." He smiled devilishly.

Kyle McCartney was the only person I could beat a thousand times. He was the captain of Coast Ivy's Soccer team and he was the reason I was pressurized to win the match! He and I were enemies since we were born. I'd raced with him since a long time beating his ass most of the times but just this time I felt as if I'm about to lose this.