Epilogue

Hey everyone… here’s the epilogue.  Hope you like it. Enjoy and please leave your votes and comments.

Love you all,

tauralicious.

--- EPILOGUE ---

AUSTIN:

A pair of ocean blue eyes stared back at me, scanning me from top to bottom. I refused to believe for a second that those were my eyes, staring at my reflection, staring at the man who wasn’t what he used to be. Arrogant sick sex loving bastard. I wasn’t any of that anymore but a guy who was madly in love with two beautiful ladies in his life.

Andy and Arianna. My love, my life, my everything…

An effortless smile spread across my lips as I thought of them. Since last six months I had nothing on my mind but Arianna. My daughter. I had spent every waking moment with her. I chuckled as I thought how Andy had complained I never let her play with Arianna. We were a family now and in just a few moments it would be official. Andy and I will finally be married. I felt my face getting hot at the thought. How I had fussed about getting married so soon and now I couldn’t wait. If it were up to me I would run with Andy up to the Priest and ask him to get over with it already.

I remembered standing in the hotel same room, twisting Andy’s engagement ring in my fingers thinking how easy was it to fall in love with her. A little jealousy, a little possessiveness and next thing I knew I was in love with her. It was on the same hotel’s rooftop that I’d slipped the ring in her finger right after she got crushed because I invited Lee Breton intentionally for the sake of a stupid revenge, and I regretted it. It was the same hotel where we were tied in a relationship. And it will be the same hotel, same rooftop were she’ll finally be mine. Forever.

My heart leaped as the clicking of the door lock startled me. Paul came in, closing the door behind him. I kept fixing my tie as he came and stood beside me. Suddenly I felt my hands going cold and my heart started beating out of order. Paul stepped in between me and the mirror, taking control of my tie. I noticed that I had done nothing but untie it over again. I dropped my hands, looking everywhere except Paul’s eye as his hand worked on my tie. “Nervous, huh?”

“Weren’t you?” I looked in his eyes and he grinned. Paul and Karen married a month ago and had cut their honeymoon short just to attend our wedding. I remembered sitting on the bed in the same hotel room, drinking champagne, watching him getting dressed.

“Hell I was! Marriage is no picnic, buddy.” He mocked and grinned wide.

“Well I’m not.” It wasn’t a lie. In fact I got cold feet because I was really excited.

“Yeah, right.” He patted my shoulder, pushing me away a little to have a good look. “Lookin’ nice bro.”

“Where’s Arianna?” I asked suddenly feeling the urge to hold her in my arms.

“She’s with mom probably in Andy’s room.”

“I’ll just go and see Andy.” I quickly turned around and walked towards the door thinking I might get a chance to take Arianna for a minute. I was addicted to her. There hadn’t been any moment that I had spent away from her.

“Aye! You can’t go around sneaking on the bride before the ceremony. It’s a bad omen.”

I turned sharply and found myself laughing at his face. “Bad omen? What, am I going to be cursed or something?” I laughed. “Can’t believe you’re telling me his when you sneaked up to Karen yourself.”