Chapter 23

--- 23 ---

ANDY:

"Stop, please... staa-aah-hop-ph!" I laughed and shouted at the same time as Paul and Collie started twisting and turning me around with the music like a volley ball. My stomach started tickling and I couldn't help but laugh out loud. "I'm seriously gonna throw up on you!"

"Hey anything but that!" Paul grinned. Dj changed the song into even faster RnB track. I tried to slip their attention when they were busy shouting and cheering at the choice but Lee blocked my way again.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Okay seriously, I never thought Lee could be like this. I knew he wasn't a party animal and right now he really wasn't an 'Angel faced Demi-God' anymore!

"I'm just gonna go get something to drink..." I smiled shyly.

"One cocktail for the birthday girl!" he shouted over to the bartender, and forced me to turn around, pushing me back to the crazy dancing crowd.

"Seriously, what did Paul offered you as a bribe to do all this??"

He moved closer to me, taking away my breath, leaned his face to my ear and said softly. "I'm just making sure you have love every moment of this."

"I am... just not-"

"Shh... then just relax and give it away... it's your day!" He grinned, pulled back, putting his hands over my waist and started moving. "See... it's not that hard..." he grinned.

So he was making me dance. I looked over at Collie and she winked. Wink!? Is she blind? I'm with Lee not Austin that she winked so carelessly. Oh I see... she's with Seth and she literally forgets herself nevertheless care about who am I with!

Wait! If Seth is here and every other person who's Austin's friend is here... where the hell he is?? He hadn't shown up since the morning! What is he up to??

I ran my sight all over the place not knowing what exactly I was looking for but then I figured out I was looking for the cheerleading bitches. Excluding Lana everyone was here.

Lana!

I felt a creepy shiver ran down me. Austin's out... Lana's not here... what if...??

No! You're thinking too much Andy! Austin can't be with Lana. He's over her. He might be out busy with some stuff...

I hope!

But the more I tried the more I found myself thinking and worrying about where Austin could possibly be. In my head I could literally see Austin enjoying the growing heat in the bed with Lana and she was passing bitchy smiles to me like knowing I could see them. I shook my head, trying to clear my mind.

Damn! I was actually having nightmares when I wasn't even sleeping!

I took a deep breath and concentrated on what was going on... it's my birthday party and I'm enjoying it...

I'm seriously enjoying it...

I'm not going to let anything ruin my perfect day... even if it is a surprise, though I don't like surprises... I still love it...

I felt my heels hurting my foot but I ignored it, stepping back and forth, moving my body with the beat of the music. I suddenly started to feel nice. I was enjoying myself.

Lee passed me a wide smile, clearly relief washed through his face as he saw me finally mingling up. I brushed my hands through my waist to my hair, slipping it deeper, which made me wanna move even more. I haven't danced in ages like that! Collie and I swore we won't dance like sluttish strip dancers... like ever!