Chapter 26

--- 26 ---

ANDY:

I was out at my locker, throwing in the book and glancing at my watch over and over wishing this day would end quickly so I could go drive back home with Paul because Collie had been successful in irritating the hell outa me. Even though I hadn't told her anything about my and Austin's little 'Trip' but she had a creepy grin pasted on her face since the morning.

I don't know what she was trying to figure out or what she was picturing in her mind. She was basically a romance-freak type and I totally pitied Seth for being with her for almost an eternity!

I let out a little scream when all of a sudden out of nowhere; hands got wrapped around my stomach, making me jump. Even if I was blind I would know who it was. Austin! His body was really close to me and I could feel his chest heaving up and down as he breathed closely in my neck. I could picture him; eyes closed, head buried in my hair, nose brushed ticklish at my neck. His breath warm and soothing. I was slipping in the magical sensation of his touch and unwillingly I rested my head on his chest.

"God you smell so good!" he whispered huskily in my ear.

"Mmm..." I couldn't help but feel get drown in his embrace. It felt so secure, comfortable...

He slowly started placing kisses on my shoulder and to the neck, moving up. He wasn't sweaty or wet and he smelled much better so I guessed he'd done with the practice... at least for the day.

His arm got wrapped around my chest, fingers gripping my either forearm in a way that the touch of his arm on my breast made them stiff even when they were covered.

Austin chuckled, feeling my breast getting hard under his soft touch. His free hand settled on my stomach. I felt his heart racing a little out of order as he tried to feel the baby-bump which was still not visible but we both felt it because we knew what there was... our beautiful creation!

"I'd love to see you growing fat..." Austin mumbled with a chuckle. I popped open my eyes, turning around to look at his face. I gulped in the word 'fat' which gave goose bumps the way Austin had said it. I wasn't super skinny but the thought of getting fat was kinda scary although I knew it would be temporary... but still... nine months... was a long time!

"What? Did you expect to get away with this without showing?" he crocked his eye brow reading my expression. I was shocked at how well Austin could figure my thoughts out, but I tried not to show it.

"No... but... I don't wanna be fat..." I mumbled stupidly, turning a little pink in my cheeks.

"Babe," Austin put his hands on my shoulder, smiling angelically. "I'm sure you'll look sexy..." he tried to make it sound true and somehow it did. No matter what... as long as Austin would be with me I'd always feel good. I smiled, noticing a twinkle in his blue eyes and over his appearance. He wasn't wearing the same shirt and jeans he was wearing in the morning before going off for practices.

He had a mini wardrobe in his gym locker. After all... he was the king!

"I'm done with the practice by the way..." he said huskily moving closer. I stepped back until my back was touching the locker.

"Good for you..." I smirked. "But I think my ride is already here..."

The twinkle in his eyes disappeared for a second and then returned with a hint of evilness. He rested his hands on the locker, trapping me in between. I forced my hands on his chest to stop him from getting too close. We were in the school after all even if no body was in the hall!

"Your chauffeur can follow me if he wants..." he smirked, keeping his eyes on my lips making them burn from the pull of his gravitational glance.

I bit my lip trying to control my urge of kissing him. "Hey, that's cheating. You called him yourself." I trailed my hands over his chest and down to his six packs, feeling his body tensed under my touch.