Chapter 16

---16---

ANDY:

2 days Later;

"What the hell is wrong with you Andy!?" Collie shouted at me, getting attention of all the people around.

"Shh Collie! We're in school! At least don't shout." I hissed to her. We were by our locker when I told her all about Paul and the little teaming up part.

Okay I really thought about it all over again about making Austin jealous and I ended up thinking what the hell I was doing!? Really!

I've planned to actually play with my fiancée! With his brother!!

Should I do this??

I mean... Austin has really changed... but has he really really changed??

He said he loved me but... he never showed!

All he was trying to do was to have sex with me last night before dinner... that's all... and that's what he always do.

But he hasn't been with any other girl since our engagement...

"If my shouting will bring your brain back than I will!" Collie shouted again, startling me.

Now seriously everyone was looking at us. I grabbed her elbow and dragged her out to the green area.

Austin and his team were practicing there for the upcoming Soccer match.

He was in his gym suit which was half drenched in sweat but darn he was looking amazing. His blonde hair was all messy and wet with sweat and his eyes were stick to the ball he was dodging in between his feet.

I think I'm really being wrong about him. May be he likes me.

Just maybe.

"Collie, I'm sorry about that but think about it this way-"

"No way Andy. You're not hooking up with Austin's brother!"

"I'm not hooking up with him! We're just trying to make Austin really like me..."

"He likes you already Andy."

"Will you buy the fact that Austin suddenly in just one night transformed into a sin -less butterfly when he was a player since he was born??"

"Will you buy the fact that his brother swears he won't ever imagine you naked when he'd kissed you while you passed out??" she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Urgh Collie! You're so you. But I'm telling you... Austin hasn't changed." I rolled my eyes at her.

"He will."

"I know." She smiled at me swirling her arm around me.

"So... tell me, this buddy of yours... is he cute?"

"If you're saying you're over Seth and want to hang out with other guys, then I'll say yeah he's real cute." I grinned.

"Who's cute?" we didn't noticed when Seth came to stand beside us.

We literally jumped breaking apart. Damn he'd think we're lesbians.

He crocked his eye brow, looking at us weirdly.

"Andy was just telling me how cute Austin is..." Collie lied pathetically.

"Okay..." Seth sang, brushing his hand through his wet hair because he knew she had lie.

He was panting hard because of all the running and playing. Austin was still on the field dodging the ball brilliantly.

Even before when ever I had to watch the soccer match I never fancied him but I think I will now.