Chapter 8

---8---

ANDY:

Why the Hell Austin do that every time?! When ever the air's hot around us he'd kiss me right away.

But this time I felt this would be a step to where we never want to be.

Austin's cheek turned red the instant I slapped him and I had to say it was hard. I expected him to beat the shit out of me instead he looked at me and smirked. His eyes turning all crazy blue like he enjoyed that.

I just slapped him and he's enjoying it? Is he out of his mind?

"Wow! I had no idea you'd actually fall for that...." He smirked again. "... but I had to admit you look extremely sexy when you're all wild..."

I couldn't say anything to that. I mean for a second I thought he started liking me and now he say he joked about it! Urgh! He's so Austin. I actually loved what he said.

"You're such a loser! Get out!" I shouted at him, pushing him out of my room. He chuckled all the time making me even angrier.

I locked the doors behind me and sat on the bed, feeling my eyes heavy. Oh great! I'm gonna cry now! And worst..... for Austin!

He's just so arrogant and stupid and loser and jerk-ass and.... Urgh! Can't even think of any worst thing for him!

I actually fell for the part when he said 'these lips of yours... only I'm suppose to kiss it!' I should know he was kidding me... I mean... Austin Blake never... like NEVER ever says ANYTHING so romantic to ANYBODY!!

Okay... I need to stop thinking about Austin! Too much of him could be toxic for me. I got in the bath for a hot shower, letting it drain away all the misery Austin is causing me.

After sometime I got out wrapping the towel around myself - though I didn't needed it as I was alone in the room but still to be careful if Austin sneaks in. I walked in the closet taking out jeans short with light blue tank top.

I took my car keys and my cell phone, slipping it in my pocket I sneaked out of the room. Okay... this was really weird but I still had the feeling I was in Austin's home alone with him and it could be really dangerous.

As I walked around I realized Austin wasn't home. I walked out to my car and to my surprise the tire wasn't flat anymore. Weird.

I drove down to Lee's home and it felt like I was back to life. Just looking at Lee's face I regretted why I had to be with Austin.

Crap knows where he would be.

I parked the car in front of Lee's home and walked to the porch. A few moments after I'd knocked the door, Lee opened the door.

"Andy? What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to see you..." I smiled at him shocked face.

"C'mon in." he passed his angel smile even though he had a swollen jaw. Thanks to Austin! Duh!

"Your face looks bad..." I said in an aw.

"Not as bad as Austin's face is gonna be once I-"

"Don't bother." I said bluntly but regretted it instantly when Lee asked.

"Why? He beats me up and I can't have a shit out of him?!"

"Uh... I mean... I.." I was unable to complete the sentence. But Lee didn't notice the awkwardness; instead he slipped his hand in my hair, cupping half of my face.

"I don't know why I left you Andy, but I swear if I wasn't enrolled in that game... I'd be here always..." he said in a soft voice, nearing his face to mine.