Chapter 20

--- 20 ---

AUSTIN:

I woke up by a truck horn, deafening my ears. I rubbed my eyes vigorously. How could a truck get in my room?? As I uncomfortably rolled over I stumbled down. I quickly sat up looking around.

I was in my car.

And I wasn't wearing any clothes. Just my jacket wrapped over me.

What the heck?

It was hard to remember anything because my head was throbbing badly. Why the hell was I naked on the back seat of my car?!

Last thing I remember was getting kicked out of the game and then I drove over to some place and maybe I got drunk and then... wait!

Those eyes...

Urgh my head! I dropped my self back, resting my head on the seat. I closed my eyes and blurry images started popping in my mind.

Blonde hairs and her eyes... her dull eyes... cherry red lips...

Who was it!? I still couldn't remember... I couldn't remember her voice... Damn drink!

What have I done!? Shit! I sat up straight, feeling goose bumps on the back of my neck. What the heck was I thinking? Oh yeah! I wasn't thinking anything!

How can I do that!? I shook my head and picked up my pant which was tossed on the front seat and pulled on my shirt and jacket. I hopped on to the driver seat. The key was in the ignition. I tried to start the car but I won't because I ran out of fuel.

"Shit!" I cursed and got out of the car. An unknown bar was in front of me. I didn't know how I got here... I didn't drive here last night... or did I? I rubbed my hand on my forehead, whistling out a lot of air. I had to get back home. Andy would definitely worry...

But why haven't she called me? She would... only if....

Damn! I searched both my pockets and the car but my phone was no where. I lost my phone! But I had it last night!

"Fuck you bitch!" I shouted on the empty damp street. Now I had nothing! No cell phone to connect with the real world and no fuel in the car to run back to the real world! I was pretty much in Hell right now.

A minute later I walked up to the 'unknown' bar and knocked at the door. Sure it was close but there had to be someone. "Is anyone there?" I said loudly, sticking my face to the glass window, peeking in but I didn't saw anyone. I gritted my teeth in frustration, walking around the bar, hoping there would be someone. Fortunately I found a small hut behind the bar so I knocked the door.

After a thousand knocks a man opened the door, totally drained out. He rubbed his eyes blinkingly looking at me.

"Uh hey... I um..."

"Spit it a'ready!" he said frustratingly.

"Can I uh use the phone?" he crocked his eyebrow looking at me for a second and then let me in.

I quickly dialed Andy's number but dropped it instantly. What would I tell her?? That I don't know where I am and whom I spent the night with!? Urgh damn!

"Somethin' wrong kid?" the man asked, dropping himself on the couch.

I breathed deeply. "Uh do you remember me? From last night? I-I drank a lot and don't know what happened... do you know who took me out?" I know I was being stupid but it just came out. The man looked at me weirdly.

"What do you think I'm a machine to remember all my customers?" he shook his head.

"Right!" I again picked up the phone and dialed Seth's number.