Chapter 4

--- 4 ---

ANDY:

"Why would I want to walk in with you Austin?" I said it in a 'whatever' way to Austin who was continuously telling me to stay together in the school. Hell No!!

"I'm not asking if you want to or not... you just have to stay with me from now!" he ordered and gripped my wrist, spinning me around to face him when I tried to walk away.

"What on earth made you think I will?"

"Because you are my fiancée.."

"Whoa! Hold on to that thought. First off... I'm not your fiancée yet! Second off... I don't want anyone to know about this... it's like being in hell!"

He crocked his eyebrow. "You mean girls with me are in hell?"

"Not any less!" his grip automatically loosens. I backed away from him until I dumped into someone coming from behind me.

"Hey! Watch yourself bitch!" Lana pushed me away from her like I was garbage. Damn to her!

Okay... here's the thing with Lana. Lana Travis is the school's no.1 mean girl. A Barbie doll type cheerleader and one of Austin's many girlfriends. She's a little different from all other girls because she officially has a certificate for sleeping most of the times with Austin. Wait.. not just a certificate, but she might have a gold medal!

She walked to Austin who still had his eyes on me like I had told him something he already didn't know! I mean... he knows how he's with girls.

"She's Andy Carter right?" Lana said after she was done hugging Austin and giving him a peck on his cheek. "The girl you joked about marrying that night at your party?" she giggled stupidly. "You should have looked her face!" she laughed.

She turned to me, when she was done laughing and made a bitch face. "You seriously don't think he's gonna marry you?" she said you with much bitterness.

"Whatever!" I said through my teeth. Austin chuckled giving an amusing look.

"Babe... you know what..." he started keeping his eyes on me. Oh damn! No! He's gonna tell her! "... She's rea-"

'No! Please....' I mouthed the words.

He smiled lightly yet amusingly and blinked reassuringly. He really saw the pleading in my eyes. Wow! Can Austin Blake... a major loser, be a good guy?

"I told you... she's not even close." He said seriously, his eyes still on me. Lana giggled girlishly and I sighed in relief.

Austin rolled his eyes on me and gave Lana a smirk. "She was probably fantasizing about it so I told her not to." An amusing smile curled round his lips. He slipped his hand around Lana's waist pulling her nearer.

Urgh! Can't he just give up being such an ass for more than a minute? Okay... I don't need to be jealous. He's just trying to make me jealous.

I quickly turned around and walked in the school. I just couldn't stand there and watch them both sucking in each others mouth!

I walked to my locker, talking out some books.

"Where were you last night?!" I almost jumped when Collie shouted at me from behind.

"You scared the hell out of me!"

"Are you crazy? You scared me! I called you like a gazillion time and I seriously thought you'd run away!" she was like scolding me. Everyone started to look at us.

"Stop it Collie. I already had enough."

"That's what I wanna know." She smiled. "So tell me... who the prince charming is?"