Chapter 11, First Move

At the next day of school Hayley accepted to be in the Flock but stays in her home and Max was fine with that. So seems like everything is peaceful. Well, maybe that Fang and Dylan are having a secret war on war with each other over Max. Let's see how that goes...

Everyone arrived at school walking with Hayley talking about who knows what, but she was talking to Fang how to get Max first while Dylan and Max were talking about classes.

"Wait how do you-"

"I see that look on boys if they like a girl..." Hayley whispered to Fang.

Fang raised an eyebrow and asked, "So what does this so called plan you have?"

Hayley smirked having a side glance towards Fang. She said, "Wait until lunch ok?"

Fang had a sweat drop and sighed, "You don't know don't you? Sometimes I think you're just an idiot..."

Hayley fold her arms and mumbled, "I think best at lunch.... Lunch is free time..."

All four of them walked in and went separate ways. Max was with Fang and she looks at him then asked, "So what you and Hayley talking about?" She kind of look suspicious but kept her cool to not do anything to annoy him.

Fang rolled his eyes and answered, "Just another annoying girl who wants to talk to me that's all..."

Max sighed, "You know with that attitude there always will be annoying people." She laughed and Fang sighed softly.

~Time Skip by Just Be Friends by Luka M.~

It was lunch and only Dylan and Max were at their table, alone, being silent. Max sighed, "Where's Hayley? And Fang?"

Dylan looks around and shrugged, "Don't ask me." 'Alone with Max! Yes!' He thought.

Meanwhile just outside of the room Hayley and Fang were discussing plans until Fang blurted, "No way! Like I'll wear that and go some place that expensive. Where you even get this idea?"

Hayley thought about it and shrugged, "Movies..."

Fang slightly yelled, "Those are movies! Not real life!"

Hayley folded her arms and rolled her eyes. She responded, "Well I actually seen people do that... Besides that's Plan A... Plan B is just wear something nice, and go to the park having ice cream or something."

Fang raised an eyebrow, "How about I do it my way? Be myself?"

Hayley sighed, "Well better do it quick too. I can hear voices from afar and...-"

"How is that helping me?" Fang spat.

She sighed, "Cause Dylan already made the first move. Hearing him and Max are going to... Get some dinner at a regular resturant and later a late night walk. That might lead to a kiss if it's a perfect moment."

Fang widen his eyes slightly. "Oh no he-"

"Hold on..." She interrupted Fang. "Let's wait, by the time the late walk we bump into them." she smiled confidently.

Fang turns to the girl with a concered look and asked, "We?"

She smirked, "We pretend we go on a date then bump into them on the walk whe Max sees us, she might be jealous."

Fang sighed softly, "Fine... But no weird stuff ok? Or no way..."

Hayley turned away and began to walk away. "Ok, if you want Dylan to be with Max! I wonder what ship name will that be..."

Fang chased after her and sighed, turning away. "Fine..." Hayley smirked and nodded being the one who won this round.

Then afterwards they got to work.

~Time Skip by NCIS~

After lunch, Nudge, Max, and Hayley went to Choir together. Once they get to the classroom Nudge went to a seat next to her old friends; Max and Hayley sat together.

"So I heard Dylan asked you out." Hayley blurted out.

Max turns to Hayley surprised, she asked, "How did you know about that?"

Hayley shrugged, "I just know... Now here's what you do..." Then they went to discuss about some things.

~~~~

Omg!!! SSSSOOORRRRYYYY FOR THE LONG UPDATE!!!!!!!

School is more busier than last year so I WILL be more busy. Im in 8th grade and this year I'll have some time with friends at school, get my grades going, etc. So hope you understand and I have some other stories xp

Well next chapter is that "date"!!!!!! It might be late so stay reading!!!

Bai Otaku's!!!!~

~Sammy-Chan