Chapter 9, The Meeting

Over at the weekend, Max and The Flock head for the mall for some shopping. When they were all done...

Someone bumped into Fang and fell on her butt. "Ow!" she yelped. As she got up, Fang blinked looking surprised.

Fang realized who this is, Hayley... The new girl at the school Max was curious about. Then soon Max and the others walked up and most of them were confuse.

Hayley spotted a loose feather and smiled wide. "Wow! Just like me then! Can you guys follow me?! I knew it!" she cheered and has her right hand as a fist, putting it in the air.

Max blinked a few times and pops up a grin. "I knew it too! We're in the same school as you, you know." 'I knew she was like one of us! I told Fang... He owes me $10 now.' she thought remembering the bet.

~Goes to Flash back ~

After dinner, Max went to Fang's room where he does his little blog, sitting on his bed. "So what you need now?" Fang asked, not even to bother looking at Max, focusing on his blog.

Max smirked slightly, "If I was right you owe me $10 ok? I would like to bet on you know. Kinda feel good that I'll win!" she says confidently.

Fang chuckled softly and turn his chair around to face Max, arms folded. "Alright... Then if I'm right, you give me the same amount." he said, Max nodded and shook hands.

Max whine, "Aw! Fang, but I'm broke though!"

Fang slightly yelled, "Seriously?! So almost like either way you win?"

Max grinned wide, arms folded, and nodded. "Oh ya! But if you do win... Then there's nothing to do about it, unless if I ask money or get a job..." She waves one of her hands. "Nah..."

Fang chuckled, "Lazy..." Then he turned back to his blog.

Max laughed, "Everyone is lazy! Well, bet is on!" Then she walks out, closing his bedroom door behind her.

~End of Flash back~

Once everyone got to this place that Hayley calls a home. They were impressive she was able to turn a lab to a house to live in. Everything looks like a normal house and at least almost all of us. Fang looks like he isn't enjoying cause 2 reasons...

1. He isn't used to Hayley and think she's suspicious.

2. He owes Max $10.

"Oh!" Hayley exclaimed and hold up a DVD showing a show named, Soul Eater. "Do you know anime? Anime is the best!"

Nudge blinked, "Oh, is like those cartoons? Some people watch from Japan?"

Hayley gasped, "It is NOT a cartoon!!!!!! Anime is NOT a cartoon!!!!" She slightly yelled.

Nudge laughed nervously and slowly backs away. She nodded, "Y-yeah... Sure."

Gazzy's eyes lit up. "Oh ya! Another Otaku I can relate too!" Then Hayley and Gazzy put their fingers in the air as does their thumb creating the Fairy Tail symbol Laxus made when he was a kid.

Angel giggled, "Looks like Gazzy does have someone to relate to."

Max smiled, "Well Hayley... I'm Maximum Ride or I prefer Max." She gestured to herself and this is the Flock. Then she goes to gesture everyone else. "As you met, that's Gazzy... Angel is the little one... The one who said anime is a cartoon is Nudge."

Nudge laughed nervously, "Ya, sorry again about that statement..."

Max continued, "Iggy is the one who's currently looking confuse for no apparent reason... Dylan is the one next to me." she thumb pointed Dylan that was on the left side of her. "And lastly, the quiet one who seem he doesn't like you yet is Fang." The she thumb pointed to Fang, who's apparently looking away, arms folded.

Hayley nodded, "Well nice to meet you all! Since this is a proper greeting." She salutes, leaning forward a bit. "I'm Hayley Flowers! I'm so glad to meet all of you that's like me!"

*****

Sammy-Chan: OMG!!!!! FINALLY FINISH EVERYONE!!!! YOUR WAITING IS OVER!!!!!!! XD

*bows* Im sorry it was late... 2 more weeks is school and so alot of things are happening.

Alright so let if you know Hetalia and know the fanmade Philippines... You can read "Philippines Going Gauken" and/or ASK or DARE her in "Ask Philippines."!!!!!!!!!

Also, if you just LOVE LOVE Hetalia, try to read my book of Shots of Hetalia! xp

Alright minna!!! Let's see what the next chappie is... But be PATIENT.