Chapter 4, The One Left Behind

Warning: Super short chapter!

~Sammy_Chan

At Tallahassee, Florida is an abandoned School that's been abandoned for only 2 months now. All the scientists were gone but one experiment was there, taking over the place and calling it home.

Hayley Flowers, the girl who got left behind. She got all what she needed to survive and got whatever was at the stores, it's almost like the 'abandoned' building wasn't abandoned. She kept the whole place clean and tidy; she's on the couch watching the Fifa World Cup. She then stood up then sees a blury vision.

~Vision~

Hayley bumped into a boy with black hair with one covering his eye and more people walks up and she sees a hint of feather on them.

"Wow there's more of me!" Hayley said jumping up and down while everyone else looks confuse. "Here follow me!"

~Ends~

"Woa..." She said holding her head and falling on her knees. "Ugh, I really hate when this doesn't warn ne that something will come up..." Hayley stood up again hitting her head until shes satisfied. "That's better! Badaboomba!" (I heard that from Doctor Who and I think its funny if your a whovian of course)

She walks out of her "home" and walk through the streets like a normal person but still thinks about the vision. She talk to herself, "In 6 days I'll get to see those guys. I wonder what they are like! I can't wait to see Max! Before the coats left I heard the amazing stories about her. Shes so cool!" She fangirled while walking.

~~~~

Told ya its short :P.

Just a glimpse of this new character :P

Chapter 5 might be long cause July 4 is coming soon and I have to get off my phone once in a while... Which sucks...

Have a great day! xD

~Sammy_Chan