Chapter 8, New Girl

After lunch, Max and Nudge got to their choir class and sees the new girl, sitting in the far corner. "Max is that the girl you were talking about earlier, Hayley?" Nudge asked as they went to their own seats that's in the other side of Hayley.

Max nodded, "Yep that's her Nudge. Trust me in a couple of more days, I'll get Fang to know that I'm right." She said with a confident face.

Nudge sighs but shrugged, "Alright, I believe you though. Shh! Mr. K is coming!" Then her and Max got quiet with the other students in the room as well.

"Alright chorus time to begin." Mr. K said looking at everyone with his green eyes. "And we have a new student here, so would you like to come down and introduce yourself?"

Hayley widen her eyes gulping but nodded, walking down. She stood next to Mr. K who got a better view seeing he has cool green eyes, blonde hair but silly eyebrows. Mr. K said, "I'm Mr. Kirkland, or Mr. K if your would prefer." ((I just had too!!!!!!!!!))

Hayley nodded and face the whole class. "I'm Hayley Flowers. Nice to meet you all!" She smiled but didn't see Max or Nudge giving a concerned looks.

Mr Kirkland nodded and smiled. "Ok, now would you like to sing for us to see if your Saprano or Alto?"

Hayley blinked but nodded nervously. "O-ok."

With the class half amazed and half bored out of their minds, Max and Nudge were part of the amazed ones cause Hayley sang beautifully.

Get out your guns, battles begun.

Are you a saint or a sinner?

If love is a fight, then I shall die... With my heart on trigger.

They say, "Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for."

Well baby, you're all that I adore.

If love is what you need, the soldier I'll be.

I'm an Angel With A Shotgun, fighting till' the wars won.

I don't care if Heaven won't take me back.

I'll throw away my faith babe, just to keep you safe.

Don't you know you're everything I have, and I...

Want to LIVE not just SURVIVE, tonight.

Sometimes to win, you got to sin.

Don't mean I'm not a believer...

Major Tom will sing along, Yeah, they still say I'm a dreamer.

They say, "Before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for."

Well baby, you're all that I adore.

If love is what you need, soldier I'll be.

I'm an Angel With A Shotgun, fighting till' the wars won.

I don't care that Heaven won't take me back.

I'll throw away my faith babe, just to keep you safe.

Don't you know you're everything I have, and I...

Want to LIVE not just SURVIVE, tonight.

(She sings chorus)

I'm an Angel With A Shotgun, fighting till' the wars won.

I don't care if Heaven won't take me back...

I'm an Angel With a Shotgun, fighting till' the wars won.

I don't care if Heaven won't take me back.

I'll throw away my faith babe, just to keep you safe.

Don't you know you're everything I have, and I...

Want to LIVE not just SURVIVE.

And I... I'm gonna hide... Hide... Hide... my WINGS tonight.

So before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for.

Well baby, you're all I adore...

If love is what you need...

A soldier I'll be...

With that everyone in the class clapped, the boys cheered though. Hayley smiled and bowed.

Mr. Kirkland nodded with a smile. "Alright. Thank you very much Hayley. Please go back to your seat." Hayley did what she was told and he proceed with lesson.

Nudge didn't pay attention to Hayley but more on the lesson cause she didn't want to get in trouble. In the other hand, Max watched Hayley go back to her seat until... "Max! Stop day dreaming and pay attention!"

"Whoops sorry Mr. K!" Max looks at her scary, angry faced teacher who went back to calm and teaching again. Max thought, 'Man... This is a pain sometimes when I get caught easily.'

While Max wasn't looking, Hayley takes a quick glance at her then at Mr. K so she won't get in trouble. In her head she thought, 'Is that the girl from my dream? Nah, maybe they looks alike so I must be crazy as usual.'

DING!!!!! DING!!!!!!

The bell rang and everyone stormed out of the classroom with Hayley as well. Max caught the sight of Hayley running out and runs after her ignoring Nudge that was calling her name. Once Max was in the hallway, Hayley wasn't there anymore.

"Max! Slow down ok? I can't keep up." Nudge groaned, standing next to her with her books. "So Hayley is gone then?" She tilted her head.

Max nodded and sighed, "Ya... She's gone. But later we might get her soon." Then her and Nudge went different directions to their next class.

* * * * *

Sammy-Chan (Admin): Ciao~!!!!!!!! So I got Chapter 8 done!!!!! So symmetical! xD (Soul Eater)... So anyways here's what you might be confusing...

1. Mr. Kirkland is aka Arthur Kirkland aka England from Hetalia.

2. The song is called "Angel With A Shotgun" by The Cab even though the title was in caps.

3. The reason in the song that has things like EXAMPLE and EXAMPLE is because I thought it'll be more cool xp

And that's it!

Piri (Philippines): Hold it! *puts hand in face*

Sammy-Chan: *groans* What?! What you need now?!

Piri: *Just covers my mouth and looks at you* HI!!! I'm not officialy canon character of Hetalia but I hope I will be! The the spare time you might have, you can roleplay, ask questions in "Ask Philippines", or just have a nice talk! That's all! Thanks po!

Sammy-Chan: *Then I lick her palm a little*

Piri: Ew!!!!! *She runs away*

Sammy-Chan: *sighs and looks at you. Doing a hand wave like the Skipper from Madagascar* You didn't see anything...