Chapter 10, How...?

When everyone is settled in, some have some tea some didn't. Everyone was silent, the awkward silence.

"So how did you like stay here?" Fang bothered to asked.

Hayley answered with tea in her hands, "Well, when the coats know about the world, they all left and completely forgotten about me... So I got out of my cage and this is the result!" she gestures to the place. "It's kinda fun but boring... But I living with it!"

"How are you able to get in the school and you know do all that lunch; field trip stuff?" Angel asked, being amazed.

Hayley answered again. "Duh, I get a job and the principal of the school is so nice to me so I kinda get what I want sometimes, but not being too spoiled."

"And how-"

"Oh my God! There's so many questions with 'how' for peep sake! What the heck!" Hayley slightly yelled, arms crossed, legs crossed as well; interrupting Fang.

Fang blinked, "Ok... Ok... I'm guessing that's enough questions for you huh?"

She nodded, "Yep! Too much asking! Is it bad enough school already have questions?"

Gazzy nodded, "True that..."

Max laughed, "Man, you're like Gazzy over here! If you were the same age he would fall for you."

Gazzy went red as a tomato. "Max! I don't have those crushy type on girls!" He slightly yelled having everyone but, of course, fang laughing.

Then Nudge asked, "How old are you anyway?" she tilted her head slightly.

Hayley smiled, "Oh I'm 10." Then everyone even Fang was shocked. "Weird huh? I'm the height, looks, body, and brains of a high schooler. I skipped all those grades. Amazing huh?" She laughed while everyone was still in shock.

"Well, Gazzy is about 9 so... I have no idea." Max sighed. "Well that's very interesting what just happened. How do you even have that kind of brain anyway?"

Hayley sighed, "Again the dumb questions, but I have nothing else to do so I should tell. I don't know why myself... To be honest really. My files are somehow gone, but I heard I was born to be this smart when I was a kid and they put some kind of drink to make me this after a couple of days considering I'm the only girl... I... Nah, I don't want to talk about that with kids here."

Gazzy, Angel, and Nudge looks confuse while Max, Fang, Dylan, and Iggy looks scarred. Angel looks at Max still confuse. "What does she mean?"

Max smiled nervously and patted Angel 's head. "Wait until you get older..." Which cause Angel to get more curious.

Dylan nodded then looks on his watch setting it's already 7. "Hey we have to go now."

Max looks at Dylan and nodded, "Right." Then she looks at Hayley "Thanks for telling us about yourself. Maybe you can join the Flock?"

Hayley's face lit up with a huge grin but looks serious the next. "Well I have to think about that. Little too early don't you think?"

Max nodded with a small smile. "Right. I guess see you at school tomorrow then."

The others wave and said goodbye leaving Max with Hayley for a minute. "Hey Max," Hayley said. "Who do you like? Between Fang and Dylan?"

Max turns to her, looking confuse and concerned. "Why is that you want to know from us?"

Hayley smirked, "Cause I see how they both look at you... Better make a decision before they maybe hurting each other. You got yourself a love triangle." Before Max even got to say anything Hayley pushed her out, slamming the door shut.

"Isn't that nice?" Max said sarcastic. Then she sees Dylan and Fang who seems to be waiting for her. "I'm coming!" She spreads out her wings and flies up with Dylan and Fang by get two sides and flew home.

From Hayley's window she looks at them flying and daydreams. She went to the bathroom. She takes off her shirt only leaving a tang top and sees only one part of a white wing. The other half is gone...

"How did this happen?"

~~~~~

Yay!!!! Done!!!! I'm soooooo happy!!!!

I got this done with this chapter!!!!!

So.... What's up with Hayley's wing? Hmmm??????

And did Max knows about Hayley's thing she said to her?

And who is it gonna be?

Team Dylan or Team Fang?

Sorry just had to do that XD

Well until the next update Otaku's!!!!!!!