Chapter 5, Florida

"Everyone wake up!!!!!!" Max yelled in the boys room. "Time for Florida, all the girls is just waiting for you!"

Gazzy groaned, "Seriously? It's like..." he checks the time. "It's only 6 in the morning!"

Iggy sat up and added, "And how come we're the last ones to wake up?"

Gazzy sees Dylan and Fang next to Max folding their arms. "Oh so, you two woke up but never bother to wake us up? So rude..."

Iggy chuckled, "Well we'll get dressed then huh?" Max nodded and she left the room with Fang and Dylan closing the door behind them.

Gazzy groaned, "Man, this is a pain sometimes." He got up and getting dressed.

Iggy chuckled softly, "I'm surprised your still not used to it."

~Time Skip by *Italy accent* PPPAAASSSTTTTAAA~

Dr. Martinez is already at Florida waiting for the Flock and they're are halfway there. Dylan flew next to Max and started to have a decent chat with her knowing that upset Fang, ALOT.

Nudge and Angel were giggling knowing the relationship between Fang, Max, and Dylan and whispering to each other. Iggy and Gazzy got the info on why they were giggling and they all went to 2 teams. Team Fang or Team Dylan. ((Team Fang all the way :p))

Fang heard most of the conversation and he rolled his eyes, being annoyed thinking 'I wonder how I end up with idiots sometimes...'

After a few hours, they all got to Tallahassee, Florida and gathered in an actual nice hotel where they can see all the lights of the city. Still separated of course of boys and girls.

Meanwhile when the boys are settling in Gazzy looks outside seeing it dark and the lights are lit up. "Wow...".

Iggy immediately went to sleep on one of the beds and Fang was checking on the news while Dylan went to the restroom to shower. The news caster informed, "No new events going on about the world. All we know is climate is changing around the world. Now a commentary for people who likes anime in the states..." ((Just had to))

Meanwhile in the girl's room, Nudge and Angel went to sleep and Dr. Martinez went out to get food for everyone when they wake up and Max is also watching to new. When the anime commentary she got hooked on what it is and wonders if she can watch that if she has a chance. ((Again, just had to))

Dr. Martinez came back with some McDonalds and slowly walks in. "Anything?"

Max shook he head no and grabs some fries in one of the bags. "Nothing... So are we staying here for the rest of our lives now?"

Dr. Martinez blinked, looking at Max confuse, but then she smiled softly answering, "That's up to you guys. You may leave whenever you want too. Just don't forget each other... And hows the relationship between you, Fang, and Dylan?"

Max blinked now the one who's confuse and raised an eyebrow at her. "What you mean?"

Dr. Martinez giggled softly and shook her head. "Never mind. Just wake the others up for dinner." Max nodded not yet convince and wakes everyone up and went to the boys room for dinner and stuff.

----

Omg yay!!!! Got this done!!!!

Sorry it took a while... Again, trying to do this over some trip.

And Im gonna be offline until Monday so it'll take longer sorry!!! Long trip ahead of me here so ya...

Well its midnight here and Im gonna sleep xD

Bai~

~Sammy_Chan