Chapter 3, Beach

The next morning, everyone was still sleeping soundly... Well except Max, cause she went to the fast food resturant to get some food. Fang woke up, does whatever he does and went to the girls room. He widen his eyes seeing Max isn't here. Fang was about to run out of the door until Max was standing there with some Wendy's.

"What's up with you?" Max laughed, walking in and setting down the bags. "You look like the this state will be under water."

Fang shook his head, "Sorry, next time leave a note you left ok?"

"Food!" Gazzy poke his head and runs in grabbing some food, and his loud self woke up the girls.

Angel yawned, "Gazzy... Don't make so much noise..."

Gazzy shrugged having food in his mouth. "Sorry." Then Dylan walk in with his hair mest up.

Max laughed and ruffle his hair. "Nice hair. Now everyone should eat after waking up fully."

"Don't touch my hair." Dylan said, now fixing his little messy hair.

Everyone started digging in and getting dress already. Until Max spoke, "Wait, we don't have to leave. I thought we should rest and enjoy having fun. Haven't had that when we hit the road."

Everyone looks at Max like she's crazy then cheered except Fang. He walked up to Max and whispered, "This isn't how it goes to go to Florida."

"It's fine... Not like Florida is going underwater if we don't get there." Max said, walking to Angel helping her with her hair.

Dylan laughed and put his hand on Fang's shoulder. "Trust her Fang. I do." He did a little smirk then walks away.

Fang takes a glance of Dylan leaving the room and wiping his shoulder where Dylan touch him. After everyone got finish with all the girls except Dr. Martinez got their bathing suits and have fun in the ocean. The boys jusy simply have shorts on so they're shirtless. ((A/N: Imagining that *nosebleed* xD))

Angel and Gazzy are making a huge sandcastle thats 10 feet high and perfect structure, kinda looks like Kind Arthur's castle. Iggy, Fang, and Dylan is just under the shade watching the girls, Angel, and Gazzy. Max and Nudge are just trying to splash each other and see who'll almost drown.

"Why are they playing that game?" Fang sighed. "It's stupid."

Iggy pointed, "It's stupid cause Max beat you in that game."

Fang growled, "Shut up. Besides none of us will beat Max in that." Then sees Max beats Nudge and helping her up.

"She's a happy girl." Dr. Martinez said to herself.

"Everyone look! We finally build it fully!" Angel announced and everyone sees the 10 ft castle with 4 ft walls and having water surrounding it and so much detail, makin it look like an artist did it.

"We did great right! We're awesome like that right Angel?" Gazzy said confidently and Angel nodded.

Max smiled, ruffling their hair, "Wow guys, you did a good job! Here go stand next to it and I'll take a picture of a camera I bought." Angel and Gazzy did what they told and Max took the picture. "Perfect!"

Then everyone continue their day and almost stayed at the beach until 6 and went back inside for dinner and some rest.

----

Sorry it's kinda short but its like those chapters that doesn't matter but I don't want this story to the point so I'll add some random laughing, happy, weird, or stupid chapter here xD

Next chapter won't be about the Flock but that OC. Hope your ready for that :D I am cause to me if theres someone with the mains and does some things, it adds more suspence or things similiar to changing peoples life.

Well Bai! :)

~Sammy_Chan