Chapter 2, Road Trip!

After walking around NYC, the Flock went back to the hotel and Max, Fang, and Nudge were discussing the plans to rest, stay, and when to leave. They were planning to see if how long they can last with maybe the world changed climate or not, and Nudge was in charged with that by her using a computer they kind of stole but never got caught. Max was in charge of the places to rest, while Fang decides when to leave, arrive, and eat.

The others are either relaxing, watching tv, sleeping, or some of them are buying extra clothes that Nudge also uses a machine to steal money from; never gotten caught.

"So we headed here at 12:30 pm then leave the next morning at 9 am. How's that?" Fang suggested to Max, pointing at the updated world map of the U.S.

Max nodded agreeing, "Sure. That seems to work, alot of rest and maybe early enough to Florida." Max then asks Nudge, "So what's the usual climate now at Florida?"

Nudge answered, "It's kinda chilly most of the days, but sunny and cloudy. Not the usual Florida and it's not warm in nights, but a bit humid in day time."

Max nodded, "The time we'll be there is the afternoon. Got that Fang?"

Fang nodded, "I can do that." Then he writes down the time, date, and locations of their plans.

Meanwhile in the same room, Dylan gets some opportunity to give a death glance at Fang for being close to Max. Fang notice but he always have a little smirk that no one seen.

~Time Skip~

Once Dr. Martinez, Angel, and Gazzy came back from shopping extra clothes, everyone got their outfit and packed up with just normal plastic bags. One flaw is...

"Who's gonna take Dr. Martinez?" Nudge asked, holding her part of the clothes.

Max raised her hand, "I think we should give you a head start like 30 minutes before us, while you were gone... Nudge bought a car, so here." She tosses keys to the car to Dr. Martinez and she nodded, running out and get the car started, heading to the road.

"Well," Iggy stretches, "no one has to carry her."

Dylan raised an eyebrow, "Why would we? We might cause attention if we carry her."

Max nodded, "Dylan is right about that."

Gazzy sat on the floor and stares at the ceiling. "So... When are we leaving again?" he asked.

Nudge answered, "Half an hour so we can relax before we head out."

Angel started to jump on the bed and Gazzy couldnt help to jump with her but on the other bed, while making karate poses making everyone laughed being entertained.

~Time Skip~

After the 30 minutes are up, everyone flew out with their stuff and in a meanwhile, they got to their planned destination where Dr. Martinez was there waiting under the shade of a tree next to a motel.

Dr. Martinez smiled opening her arms out saying, "Welcome to Pittsburg, Pennsilvania!"

Angel, Gazzy, and Nudge quickly ran inside to get the room keys while Max, Dylan, Iggy, and Fang took their time to walk in with Dr. Martinez. Once again, a boys and a girl rooms and this time the boys didnt complain cause of Max.

At dinner, Max, Fang, and Dylan brought everyone some Mcdonald's and that satisfied Nudge, Gazzy, Angel, and Iggy.

~Girls Room~

Dr. Martinez, Nudge, and Angel went to sleep while Max was drinking some Mocha watching the news. She hears that now most part of Japan is under water, then only city is Tokyo, most of the citizens were alive and the rest of Japan's survivors are moving to Europe. The countries that never been touch is now the countries of Europe, Philippines and the USA.

"Crazy..." Max said to herself and thinks, 'Is the world actually ending? I hope not... Maybe it's just Japan and that'll be it.' Then her eyes widen seeing that the U.S. has California under water. 'What? Its like the rumour of California actually happened...' After that, Max turned off the Tv and went to bed, thinking about the future.

~Boys Room~

Gazzy and Iggy were already asleep and Dylan and Fang were watching the new and heard about Japan and California. Fang thought, 'What is going on? If this is a dream, it's a cruel one besides that one that we thought, we escaped from the School.'

Dylan mostly didn't pay attention but making plans in his mind how to win Max's heart. Then he heard California has sunk he widen his eyes then shook his head.

Fang looks at him concered then ask, "What's wrong. You should go to bed, I'm gonna check on Max and the other's." Fang stood up but Dylan stopped him. "What's wrong? I said go to bed."

Dylan shook his head no, "I'll check up on them."

Fang rolled his eyes and said, "You just want to see Max. Meanwhile I do my work while you sit and wait, just planning to get Max for yourself." Fang shoved Dylan away and went to go check on the girls.

Dylan cursed under his breath and went to sleep on the floor since Gazzy and Iggy took the bed.

When Fang went to the girls room he saw everyone peacefully asleep. When he took a glance at Max, he couldn't help himself but to have a soft smile. He started to have thoughts about her until he snapped himself out of it and went back to his room. He gently pushed Gazzy out of his bed and onto the floor, taking the bed and going to sleep.

~Time Skip~

After Dr. Martinez left after eating some Jack-In-A-Box and the Flock changes to clean clothes. After eating and changing they all head out heading to North Carolina.

While flying over to NC, things got a bit chilly so everyone put a coat on. Nudge look at a bird near her and sees it might be the exact same bird she saw when she complain to Max that she was hungry. She calls Max, "Hey Max! I think this is the same bird I saw when I said I wanted to eat it!" Then like that the bird flew away from Nudge, scared.

Max laughed, "I think it was cause it has the exact same face when you said that!"

"You guys have some wierd moments don't you?" Dylan chuckled softly.

Gazzy answered with a smile. "You have no idea."

Then they head to Charleston, North Carolina where they see Dr. Martinez waving at them near the beach. They flew down and see the sun is setting already.

"Just in time for some dinner! I cook some food for you guys, including chocolate chip cookies" Dr. Martinez said with a smile.

Everyone cheered and went inside the motel and into the rooms where theres like little dinner tables where theres some steak with greens and cookies on the side with water. When everyone got to their room, they all settles to eat and most of them eats like a pig cause the food is so good; it made Dr. Martinez laugh.

Once done, everyone went to bed but the only one who stayed awake for the news, not even Dylan or Fang is awake. While Max is watching she notice no other country or state of the U.S. is under water. She smiled is relief, turning off the tv and when to bed, thinking about staying here for a couple of days before heading to Florida.

----

Done!!! Its looks like I put that rumour about Cali huh? :P

Theres so many time skips cause I was lazy xD so ya... Dont judge

Lol well Chapter 2 done!!!!

~Sammy_Chan