14.

Nothing filled the room except for the sound of the monitor continuously beeping

Nothing filled the room except for the sound of the monitor continuously beeping. Everyone sat in the room staring at a broken Bailey. She had a cast secured around her arm, and a bandage wrapped around her head.

While she was sleeping, the same question was going around in everyone's head, who did this? It seemed as if Rameer had something with her getting hurt because he was the one that brought her to hospital, and he didn't stay long at all.

Groaning, Bailey opened her eyes and started to look around the room. Her Parents, King, Dyan and Keisha all sat in the room.

"My poor baby. What happened?" Her mother softly stoked her bruised face.

That's when all the memories of the night before began to replay in her mind.

"You tryna' watch a movie?" Rameer came downstairs with nothing but a basketball shorts on.

"You tryna' bring me home?" Bailey retorted.

"I'on know why you got that stan-" Rameer was interupted by a knock on the door.

Smacking his teeth, he got up to go answer the door but, before that he got up to get his gun.

Checking in the peephole, he seen that the peephole was covered so the person on the other side of the door was unidentified.

Watching from afar, Bailey tucked her hands in between her legs, nervous of what was about to heppen next.

Before anyone could think of blinking twice, there were multiple men bursting through the door, holding all types of guns.

One big man pushed Rameer to the ground and raised up his foot and kicked Rameer in the stomach. Rammeer layed on the ground, holding his stomach, and started coughing.

"Where my money at, Rameer?"

Rameer continued to cough, unable to talk. That resulted in another kick to the stomach.

"Stop." Bailey yelled, causing everyone's attention to tell to her.

"Gino, handle her." Someone said, causing a mad to rush over to where Bailey was and pulled out of her seat by her hair.

Bailey tried to pry the mans grip off of her hand but that didn't work. Using a free hand, she reached up and scratched him with her acrylic nails, causing the man yelp.

"Stupid bitch." He said, sending a blow to her face. He continued to do so until someone stopped him.

Bailey dropped to the ground, on the verge of passing out. The man then took his foot and stomped the living hell out of Bailey's arm, causing her to let out a yelping cry.

"I want my money Rameer, don't make me come back over here." The man said, heading out the door.

That's when everything went black.

"Honey." Tanya, Bailey's mom called out.

"Can you go get me some water?" Bailey's voice came out raspy. Tanya looked at Bailey for a second before nodding. Her and husband walked out together.

"Hey cousin." Keisha walked to the hospital bed, speaking with a slight smile.

Bailey looked at Keisha. For the past month, Keisha been acting really fake and funny with her. In the back and of her mind, she was trying to figure out why she was even there. Bailey have a effortless smile before turning King, who was staring a hole in the middle of her head. They continued to stare at each other before King cleared his throat.

"I got some shit to handle, We'a be back." He tapped Dylan and they both stood to their feet.

Dylan came over and gently gave Bailey a hug. "You good?" He asked.

She gave a small smile and nodded. He walked back to the door with King behind him. King's turned back around and made eye contact with Bailey then leaving, closing the door behind him.

"Girl, he so fine." Keisha sighed, smiled to herself.

Bailey looked at Keisha as if she had two heads. Blowing her breath, she refrained from saying what she wanted because of her situations.

Keisha caught on to Bailey's attitude and decided to act on it.

"Sum' wrong?" She moves her neck, looking at Bailey up and down.

"Keisha, get from 'round me. Before I say sum' ion want to."

"Whatchu' got to say?"

Bailey opened her mouth to say somthing but realized that she would never fuss behind a dude. That was beyond her and she was definitely not about to do that with her own cousin. If she wanted King, that wasn't her concern.

"Don't worry about it." She chuckled, laying back in the bed. The dryness in her throat was totally gone, and she wondered by her parent were taking so long.

"Mm." Keisha hummed, rolling her eyes before picking up her shoulder bag and placing it on her shoulder, "I gotta' go, feel better." She mumbled, before making her way out the hospital room.
_________

"She just jealous because you fucking him, girl

"She just jealous because you fucking him, girl." Keisha conversed with her best friend, on face time.

"Foreal, and I'm not gon' stop fucking him, period." Keisha said, causing her friend to chuckle.

They were currently talking about Bailey. Keisha felt like Bailey was going way too hard behind a dude that wasn't even her's. Even though Keisha never had any sexual relation with King, she thought it was okay to lie about it because eventually, they would be together.

"Girl you stupid, but ima' call you later, TJ calling me." Her friend said, ending their converstaion.

After getting off the phone, Keisha figured she had nothing else to do so she figured she could text King.

Frowning at his message, She tossed her phone on the bed laid down

She didn't know why he was dissing her all of the sudden. All she knew is, if it was because of Bailey, they had another thing coming.

Excuse Any Mistakes.