1.

Gulping, Bailey reluctantly stepped of her dorm and into the the dorm hallways

Gulping, Bailey reluctantly stepped of her dorm and into the the dorm hallways. Today was one of those days. One of those days where she just felt like she needed to be alone. It's usual for her to always be alone. Considering the fact that she had no family nor friends around her what so ever.

Bailey is what you would call, A anti- social person. She never made a effort to make any friends. She stayed inside, for the simple fact that she hated outside. And considering the fact of her disease, she thought that people would judge her based on that. And if they did, she would raise hell.

As she sped walk down the walkway. She bum rushed a few people causing them to stop and mean mug her. She didn't care so she countinued to walk.

As she sped walked, she bumped into this one male in particular. Again, she continued to walk until she was grabbed and forcibly pushed into the wall.

"Next time yo' ass bump into me, you better say excuse me bitch." He gritted.

She examined the hand that grabbed her and the mouth had stank breath was coming out of. He didn't know who he was dealing with.

She chuckled and shook her head, "Nigga if you'on get your dirty ass hand of me." She maneuvered her jaw in agitation. She placed her 2 fingers on his forehead before pushing his head back.

"Yo Dre, she getting mad, better leave her alone before she slap you with her lip gloss bottle." His friend said from behind him, causing the whole group to laugh.

"Fix ya' hairline fat ass." She flared her nose before turning back to the man that was in front of him.

"Like I said, if you bump into me say excuse me."

Moving from under his view, she swerved his group of friends, before heading out the door. This was exact reason why she didn't like to be out and about. There were people like him she couldn't stand to be around.

Walking down that side walk, she could hear somebody calling her name. In attempt to speed walk, it didn't take long before they had stopped her completely. She turned around to see that it was her cousin, Keisha.

"Hey girl, You gotta dollar?" She held out her hand out as if Bailey was really going to give her a dollar.

"Keisha, do you have job?"

Keisha shook her head, no.

"Welp, you just answered both of our questions." She smiled, before continuing her walk.
---